Irishangel88  
VIP Member

It's after tweleve Tongue How is everybody? I hope you all are doing well Smile

10/29/2010 04:23 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It's now 6:30 am. How are you Erin? Hope you're not as upset as you were yesterday. Hope today turns out better!Wink

Don't know how today's going to be, I'll have to check back in later. Wink

10/29/2010 06:14 AM
1magicman
1magicman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Mt son is excited about his first Halloween. I tried to explain to him about the fright part. But i don't know . I think we are in for a long night.

Scott

10/29/2010 09:23 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good morning, again!Wink Went to watch my 9 yr old dance to the song, "Thriller". Put makeup on him to make him look like a zombie, had him decked out. Well, I get there with my 3 & 5 yr old to watch their older brother dance with his school, & NEVER SAW HIM!! Come to find out, he & another little boy had given the substitute teacher a lot of you-know-what yesterday, so they weren't allowed to participate in the dance. Angry I am so upset with this child! We have tried everything under the sun trying to get him to straighten his little hind end up, but nothing is working. We have enrolled him in Karate, hoping that the values that it instills in people will help him. He's only been to a few classes, so I know it's not going to be a magic answer, but I so wish he would get it together! On top of that, my phone went missing this morning & I'm sure my 11 yr. old son took it to school so he could take a pic of his girlfriend. LOL (Sorry! I had to vent a little!W00t )

That first Halloween, or any holiday, for that matter, is always so much fun with the little ones! Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved