MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/30/2011 09:33 AM

in need of help

London1982

Hello Every one my Name is London and I am a 28 year old Man who recently Gave up my Life in New York City to come home and Take care of my mother who is FIghting for her Life and suffers from Cirrhosis of the Liver. We are awaiting a transplant but all of the doctor visits and Emergency room visit have taken a toll on my soul and I need friends some one who knows what it feels like to be a child of some one with Cirrhosis of the Liver. I love my mother more than words can discribe yet some times I get so Angry and upset I am in need of Friends who truely Get how I feel .....

03/31/2011 07:56 AM
Eliemae10
Eliemae10  

Welcome to the group ! I am sorry to hear about your mother ! It's hard to take care of your parent's when you have to put your own life on hold ! You are a very good son to do this for your mom ! I am not facing the same problem you are but I can understand your frustrations.I am living at home with both of my parent's who are in failing health and at times I get so upset that I just need some alone time.I have learned that this is very important ! Please feel free to come here anytime you need to vent or talk ! It helps just to be able to do that ! I salute you for what you are doing !

Eliemae

04/01/2011 09:20 AM
London1982

Thank you it is so hard so HARD to just keep emotions in line . i just want to scream some times i break down in tears at the most random times . all i want is for her to get better.

04/01/2011 03:17 PM
Eliemae10
Eliemae10  

It is very hard ! We expect our parents to always be the ones looking out for us and when the role is reversed we get frustrated and we wont to scream ect.Believe me I have been there many times ! Keep up the fight !!

Eliemae

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved