MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 03:24 AM

Time is flying....

rlt
rlt  

Just wanted to check in with everyone and see how you are doing and share how I have been. Time goes by so fast, and I cannot believe it will soon be 2 years since my bulemia began. I have had highs and lows with this disease, but unfortunately more lows then highs. It is mid May and we are approaching summertime soonSmile I am going to set some goals for the summer and Fall and try to focus on more appropriate things rather then food, eating and getting rid of it

05/14/2012 05:03 AM
mem4809

That sounds like a great idea! I have goals, I have just ha trouble meeting them so I will see how to tweak things. I have been B/P free for 4 days which is a recent record for me so I am going to keep trying. Mondays are my trickiest days since I am home all day! Wish me luck!

I too would love to hear how others are doing!!!

05/14/2012 05:48 AM
rlt
rlt  

Congrats on being binge/purge free for 4 days!!! Make a plan for today since you know it will be difficult. You can do thisSmile))

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved