MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2010 05:06 PM

Pissed off!!!!

jebsmom86
jebsmom86  

One of my co-workers brought donuts to work today and handed them right to me. It's not her fault but it made me mad and I realized that it's because I really need to sit down and make it clear to her that I seriously do not want her to do that. She's trying to quit smoking and drinking so I'm going to ask her how she'd like it if I brought cigs and alcohol to work and put them on her desk. Teehee. Anyway, got to nip it in the bud. Damn food anyway!!!!! Donuts are NOT food. They are poison.

01/14/2010 06:01 PM
CrazyCat
CrazyCat  

Know what you mean, I tell people when they bring it in put it in the breakroom. We have a couple guys who are definitely garbage disposals so thank goodness things like donuts don't last long. ha

01/14/2010 08:34 PM
maisen
maisen  

You go girl and tell her to keep that poison away from you! Maybe you should throw a pack of smokes on her desk, it would get the point across!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved