MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/31/2010 04:20 PM

Today's Good Things(page 13)

Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Anna, camping sounds like fun. You're fortunate to have your parents.

My day was spent doing very little and it felt great for a change.

05/31/2010 07:56 PM
countto10
countto10Posts: 769

I know this sounds pathetic but I haven't thought about suicide for a few days...how many I can't say because I just noticed.

05/31/2010 08:46 PM
cclowe12345
cclowe12345  
I'm an Advocate

Great cookout and watching my daughter dig in dirt! It was nice to be home, and content!

06/01/2010 11:11 AM
venusenvynyc
venusenvynyc  

Count- that's not pathetic. That's awesome. I know how good a respite from those thoughts can feel. I'm glad things are looking up for you.

I am borrowing a tent from my parents to go camping too, AB! It's a poi/fire spinning retreat, which is going to be super fun.

06/03/2010 04:54 AM
venusenvynyc
venusenvynyc  

My last big project at my job was a success. (I'm quitting in a few weeks). Oh, and of course, tomorrow I'm heading out to the woods to spin fire. Today is a pretty good day Laughing

06/03/2010 12:37 PM
gdssgdss

After two absolutely dreadful days, I woke up this morning and was able to shower, dress, eat breakfast, and get through the day without desperation. I am actually looking forward to therapy this evening.

06/04/2010 02:25 AM
Annabeth
Annabeth  

Last night and today was spent w/ one of my best friends. He rescued me from a bad night, and we hung out and talked for most of the night. I really needed it. Today I'm going up to the site to help set up and get ready for the weekend. I can't wait, I need to get away for a little bit and be around friends. I'm really excited Smile

Venus - sound awesome! Have a blast Smile

Count - Congrats on the positive thinking, that's great.

gdssgdss - I remember first realizing that I didn't feel like a total wreck for a whole day. I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Post edited by: Annabeth, at: 06/04/2010 02:27 AM

06/10/2010 09:49 PM
venusenvynyc
venusenvynyc  

I'm quitting my job, and the folks at one of the organizations I've been working with for a couple of years gave me a certificate of appreciation and made me a cake!

06/10/2010 10:16 PM
countto10
countto10Posts: 769

Awww....how nice to be recognized Venus. My good thing....good mood mostly all day...working outside this week...sweating...getting some sun..choking with asthma....(makes you feel like a dork) but even with my spazz asthma I felt good.

06/11/2010 03:21 AM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Count, isn't it great to finally get to be outside? We are couped up for so many months in our area.

Venus, it sounds like you were appreciated and will be missed! That's a good feeling because we're always so hard on ourselves and there are people who think we're nice!

It's really early so I don't have many good things to share about my day. I did wake up to a beautiful morning and the birds are having a wonderful concert. That always starts my day out well!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 13 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved