MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2012 07:56 AM

Hi! I'm Jare.

BorderAngel
BorderAngel  

Weird name I know lol. But I'm from French Orientation if that whould explain it. I have a dual diagnoses of Bipolar and Borderline. But Borderline is the main disorder that disrupts and consumes my life. I have started with DBT and almost completed Mindfullness, though I'm still not in control of myself. The worst is my constant anger and fights with those close to me. I have lost so many people in my life. Some have just abandoned me. My emotions are out of control every single day of my life. And every thought in my mind is usually a paranoid one. Self Harm is like addiction to me and feels like my only way out. I have recovered from other addictions. But the Self Harm won't dissipate. My Impulsiveness also ended up hurting others, especially my boyfriend in where I impulsively slept with his friend or impulsively did something to get revenge on him. Not to mention spending money I don't have. One thing I can say, is that I'm a Borderline through and through! And I don't know what to do about it. I have see my Psychologist every week for DBT and a Psychiatrist every month. I am on Mood Stabilizers but I have a feeling its not working. I have been hospitilized for Suicidal attempts. And I don't want that to happen again. I want to change. Really badly. Not just for myself but for those I love. Those that are left.

04/16/2012 11:40 AM
peaches261
peaches261  
Group Leader

I like your name, but I've always enjoyed things and people that are different (my hair is a really dark brown with bright red streaks right now). I know it's hard, but you're definitely moving in the right direction with your treatment. Just give it time and do it with all your energy.

images  25

04/16/2012 01:51 PM
BorderAngel
BorderAngel  

Thank you so much! Really looking forward to being a part of this group as my Borderline diagnoses is very important to me.

04/16/2012 05:50 PM
peaches261
peaches261  
Group Leader

You're very welcome, and we're glad to have you!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved