MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/20/2012 04:18 PM

feeling worse physically

Walashunas

I have been sick now for alost a month physically--the GI bug at first and now I am not sure what I have. I just came home from the ER and they did not do anything for me except blood work. I wanted some fluids cause of having diraehha(misspelled) and the doctor decided not to cause he did not think that I needed fluids.

Because of not feeling so well plus pissed off I started to cry and I let the doctor how I felt. I do not like our ER at all at I believe that the doctor did hear me at all.

I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and will do my best to go. I should not have to feel sick this long---3 weeks.

walashunasAngry

03/21/2012 01:14 AM
peaches261
peaches261  
Group Leader

Unfortunately, a lot of times ER doctors can be rude and not listen. I've definitely seen it more at the ER than at regular doctor offices. I'm not sure why this is, but all you can do is file a complaint,and keep that appt with your regular dr. I hope you start feeling better.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved