MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2012 12:11 AM

Hard decision!

jean1986
jean1986  

Today, i have a hard Decision. I cut off my relastionship with my boyfriend. I feel so much hurt when i make this, i think this is the best way, because he is suffering with me since we been together.

I feel this is the end of the world, i make it i do it, as i say its hurts.but i need to quit because i feel that everyday i must watch what his doing and check all what he does..you know its sound crazy but i feel so much scared he might be quit..but i do it, i make off. i wanted to concentrate with my life and that focusing with this sickness i got i hope its heal.

I love him very much! But his life is already complicated because of my behavior and my sickness..I hope that its working my Hard decision..and i hope and pray that i am in a good decision, although we can still save but I'm so tired to have this feeling..I can't if i continue..I don't know how to start and don't know how to accept.most important now that i only need to think myself and need to find solution to come back in my normal behavior and healed my self i wish!!

Post edited by: jean1986, at: 03/03/2012 12:12 AM

03/03/2012 02:10 AM
peaches261
peaches261  
Group Leader

You're right, it is hard. It sounds like you're doing the right thing by getting treatment and working on yourself though. Once you start to improve through treatment, your relationships and how you handle them will start to improve as well.

03/03/2012 10:51 AM
yellowroze
yellowroze  

just think of it this way... even tho you break it off now, doesn't mean it's over for good. if it's meant to be it will happen again with him, at a much better time in your life, after you've had the chance to work on yourself a bit more.

03/07/2012 02:54 PM
Nikkie
Nikkie  

I can understand where you are coming from. I've been there.

Don't give up hope, once you are in a healthy, stable state, you will see your relationships become healthy and stable too. Also, remember to do what is right for YOU!! Once I realized it was up to me and my mental health was only my responsibility, I worked on what I needed and everything else is falling into place, in a good way!!

03/07/2012 04:25 PM
jean1986
jean1986  

thank you so much nikkie, I'm so helpless i been so bad, i didn't even look up what i did and i hurt some someone which i love so much, i feel so much bad, but I'm so much thankful when i woke up that i still alive, there someone i fell always beside me and telling me what i do so that i feel better..im almost do it, and he almost win, i thought about hurting myself but i fight for it, i don't want to do it beside my kids while sleeping so much pain and i fell that i take away the happiness of my kids if i do it, I'M Win i am so happy!!!

Post edited by: peaches261, at: 03/07/2012 04:37 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved