MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/26/2012 05:47 PM

Hard Time

amanda85
amanda85Posts: 17

I want more then ever to not be alone right now. Then again I'm afraid to reach out to anyone cause they dont understand. I guess thats why i'm posting on here, to talk to someone who does. I dont know if my medication is working I feel all over the place and really down. It's like my whole self is lost. Am I up? Am I down? Am I really as angry as I feel? I'm so afraid to talk to my friends/family right now because I dont want to lose them. Idk what to do.

02/26/2012 08:45 PM
peaches261
peaches261  
Group Leader

I'm sure your friends and family have probably noticed you aren't quite yourself, even if it's just small things. They may be waiting for you to bring it up though. It made me think of the quote, "Anyone who won't be there for me at my worst, doesn't deserve me at my best", or something along those lines. If they care, they will still be there, and if not, they don't deserve to be in your life anyway.

02/26/2012 08:50 PM
yellowroze
yellowroze  

i know how you feel amanda, i get that way a lot too. it's usually when i've just changed meds and waiting for it to even out. or if i get some really hard to take news. *hugs* i'm glad you reached out.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved