MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/07/2010 10:29 PM

new to forums

bradsgirl

Little about me, I am a 37 year old single mother of 2 girls, I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder around 2000, along with low grade depression and borderline schizoid, my bio mom was also diagnosed with it and im thinking my 12 year old may have it, recently it was upgraded to severe depression, until recently the B.P.D hasnt bothered me, but then I met brad and it has caused problems for us, it will be nice to discusss things with others who understand.

10/07/2010 11:10 PM
JAYEPAWS
JAYEPAWS  

Hi I'm Jaye. I have a boyfriend of 4 years & my borderline has caused problems we he doesn't text me back I think something is up not wanting to txt me. not that he is busy. I get frustrated easily because i don't know or forget the words I'm trying to say.

when he likes to say that I don't know what I'm doing cleaning. everything overwhelms me to the point of no return. I just wanted to say welcome to the group & I hope you find support & peace here Grin I want support but if someone has a problem I focus on that I'm not not sure if that's part of BP

10/08/2010 01:54 AM
bradsgirl

I have been with my boyfriend almost 8 months, I can understand how u think when ur bf doesnt text u, I figured out when he can and cant text, when he can and doesnt is when it bothers me and I think he doesnt like me anymore, I also get over whelmmed with trying to keep up with all the housework, the laundry, the dishes, the yard work, plus raising my girls on my own since they were 1 year and 1 month old, they are 11 and 12 now.

10/08/2010 04:53 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Welcome to the group bradsgirl. I am a single parent to a 14 year old and she is displaying signs of bpd as well. It certainly is tough raising children alone plus dealing with your own mental health and possibly the same issue with your child. You have found a good support group here. Welcome.

10/08/2010 05:30 AM
bradsgirl

Thanks for accepting me, it will be nice to talk abbout how I feel without having to explain why I feel that way.

10/08/2010 08:35 AM
ThatOneGirl

HI bradsgirl. I am the single mother of two children as well. (MIne are ages 1 and 2 right now though. My little girl will be 3 soon.) SO I sympathize.

Welcome to the group Smile I HOpe you find many friends and much support here. Smile

10/08/2010 04:22 PM
venusenvynyc
venusenvynyc  

Hi and welcome, girl!

10/09/2010 11:15 PM
countto10
countto10Posts: 769

Post edited by: countto10, at: 04/15/2011 02:39 AM

10/10/2010 02:20 AM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Welcome! I'm so glad you joined us!

I found your family connections with bpd to be interesting. I realize that it has little to do with healing or anything else, but just personally have an interest if things run in families and what is nature, nurture, biological, etc. Again welcome!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved