MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/27/2010 04:23 PM

No questions just need an open ear(page 2)

Emz101
Emz101Posts: 56

Thank You everyone for your kind words. My poor baby passed away 2 nights ago and it feels as if my soul has been shattered. Knowing I have support and understanding means so much to me. As well I have taken a week off work and I am starting to learn that my mental health is much more important then doing what people think i should do. Thank you again.

Duffy

1997-2009

01/27/2010 06:57 PM
Annabeth
Annabeth  

I had to put down both of my dogs in one year cuz of spleen cancer (apparently it ran in the breed). It was very hard, and I still miss them. I'm glad you're finding support and comfort on here Smile

01/27/2010 09:20 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Oh Emz, I'm so sorry. We've gone through that same pain several times and just as recent as Oct. It just hurts so much and you have my sympathy. It's obvious that you loved your pet so much. Have you read The Rainbow Bridge?

01/27/2010 09:29 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Count, you can talk "Vikings" to me any time. I'm not a sports fan and I don't enjoy watching an entire game, but we frequently checked the scores. The Vikings are my neighbor so of course, I route for them. I am sorry about the loss of your neighbor and I can't replace her, but I'm here for you.

I'm not sure if we mourn the loss of our pets more then others do. I know many people who don't have bpd and they are very sensitive and broken-hearted after losing their pets. But your brought up a good point. It's obvious that we're very caring and loving people. That makes me feel good because I've read things about us that aren't too flattering.

01/28/2010 12:03 PM
countto10
countto10Posts: 769

I think we are all the way were are and even with our flaws, it all serves a higher purpose. So in a way we are all what we were meant to be and each soul is precious and important. We certainly don't hear that enough...Thanks I am really hoping Favre wins a superbowl with the Vikes. Like Dolphins too since I am a Fl transplant. Emz so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling...hope you are better...keep us posted...

01/29/2010 09:27 AM
Annabeth
Annabeth  

Favre's face looks like a foot. I can't take him seriously Tongue

01/29/2010 10:10 AM
guilbautedsookie

Emz I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost a lot of pets before I can totally relate to you. But never worry. We are here to help you and be your shoulder

01/30/2010 11:29 AM
venusenvynyc
venusenvynyc  

I'm so sorry, Emz. Pets improve our lives so much, but it's so hard to outlive them. I know Duffy can never be replaced, and it's good to mourn your baby. In a few months or years, when you're ready to fall in love again, know that there will be someone out there ready to love you back.

*hugs!*

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved