MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/12/2012 07:56 AM

Happy Sat. May 12, 2012

areusam
areusam  

Good morning Peep! I just have time for a really fast fly by this morning. Need to get going. So proud of our daughter last night. In her field there were 25 men and only two women! Yeah, for her! Grandson was well behaved during the ceremony. It did not hurt that the large family behind us were helping to entertain him! LOL We made it home around mid-night.

I want to comment to what you guys said yesterday but that will have to wait. Just wanted to let you know that I made it home alive! Woo Hoo!

The weather here is beautiful so I hope that you all are having the same. Enjoy the wonderful weekend.

Happy Mother's Day Weekend! Even if you are the mother to a kitty or a gecko or a child!

Hugs all around!

05/12/2012 09:00 AM
painfooled
painfooled  

good afternoon peeps!!

its blue outside Wink

the temp is.supposed.to be mild,.but gorgeous, all week where.we.are.headed!!

we are.on.the pa turnpike,.pls.send energies for all of.us.to get.there in one pieceWink

sorry about all the.dots.in ieu of.spaces my.vkeyboard.is a silly thing.

just.wanted to say im thinking of u, will be busy 'catching pictures and paintimg fishes' as my mom said.<3

05/12/2012 03:30 PM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Sam- So glad that your daughters graduation went so well!! Such a proud moment for all for you!! Spending some time your grandson had to be wonderful too Smile Hope you're feeling okay today.

PF- I really hope you're enjoying your camping trip, and are having agreeable weather too!

Today is my sons Prom, so our day was filled with getting the kids ready. They looked so wonderful!! The colors they're wearing are- his tux is black, gold and white and her dress is white and gold. So pretty! Their prom is being held in the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. Which is literally on an island! They all took a ferry to the Island and then once there they get a horse carriage ride to the Grand Hotel!! They are served their food in a fine dining style. Very elaborate!

I am going to write in my diary about something that happened to me today. If anyone has any suggestions or input, please feel free. Your insight is welcome.

BF9- I hope you are having an awesome and out galavanting around!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved