MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/08/2012 05:47 AM

Honor Butterfly,Tuesday,May 8, 2012

areusam
areusam  

Today I thought that we should honor our leader, Butterfly! Everyone, Applause please! Thank you for always being here and positive for us and keeping the group going. You are awesome. I am saying that in a high pitched voice (although you cannot tell). LOL And here is your award...

Hope that your day is as wonderful as you are!

Hugs!

05/08/2012 05:56 AM
areusam
areusam  

I think you deserve 2 awards so here is another one!

05/08/2012 06:22 AM
areusam
areusam  

Good morning, Peeps! As you can tell I am up early this morning. The men are here working on the house. And by the way, I would not want to see either of them strip! LOL The dogs are all very excited to have people at the house. As we suspected the roof leak was just the rubber boots where the vents go through the roof so it is not a big problem.

I had a decent night. Good for us Fibromites, I guess. Woke up about a million times. Other than that nothing special. Just pain all night. You get the picture. Big Boy sleeps with me all night now so I wake up because I cannot move my legs and I have nerve damage in my legs from a car accident so they give me fits some times on top of Fibro. But, I love my old hound dog so I just pet him and tell him that I love him and go back to sleep. He means no harm, just wants to watch over me.

We have decided that I will be going to my daughter's graduation alone. It is too long of a day for us both to go. This way I can stay overnight. I think I will go on Thursday afternoon and come back Saturday morning. I am going to babysitting my grandson while she is at rehearsal. Hubby is so good to me. He said just take lots of pictures. I am so proud of my daughter. I won't post her story on the internet but I will just say she has not had it easy. Her degree is in Computer Programing. That's how she knows how to block me out of MDJ! LOL I will PM Butterfly that story. I think HM and PF know it.

HockeyMom, I meant to comment the other day about your daughter. I was thinking about her when I was in the garden the other day. (That is how my mind works) It makes me made when these A&%hole bosses take advantage of young people. I am proud of her for sticking to it and working so hard. She is blessed to have you and your husband to help with the Grandson. As parents, I totally understand that we do what we must for our children.

PF, what yummy foods have you been eating/cooking? We know you. I hope that you had a restful night and that your neck is getting a little better.

I better go get my granola bar and a glass of skim milk for breakfast (with a diet coke chaser). LOL As soon as the grass dries I need to get on the riding lawn mover and cut the grass outside the fence. Hubby cut the inside the fence grass yesterday. Yeah!

Take care everyone.

05/08/2012 08:21 AM
painfooled
painfooled  

sam, what a great idea HOORAY FOR BF9!!!!!!! SHE'S THE BEST!!!

ive got my neck heating pad on. slept late today, didnt go to sleep til like 3am...wanted to just stay awake all night because 'if you dont go to sleep, you wont wake up in pain' but sweets caught me yawning and put me to bed Wink didnt want the mania and cloudiness of the next day.

i called my sister then my dad yesterday, i dont know why i bother with them when they never bother with me. i put my heart on my sleeve and it ALWAYS falls off and gets stepped on! i do it for my siblings and because i dont want to live with regret! its hard to be the bigger person, and hurts even more..when i do reach out. i mean seriously i sent them a christmas card...never even a mention of it, its been since february since i saw them, and nobody has even tried to call or anything, wait a little bit, i saw them since my brother's bday..my sisters wedding. just gives me the feeling that i dont matter! ii know i matter to all of you, its just hard to understand why they are no where close to in my life.....i got my mom a mothers day card, wrote a poem in it. and yes im trying to make her cry! haha. i wont say what it said cuz thats just for her. but its a tear-jerker, at least i know she is always there for me. thank GOD for my therapist!

i must be drained cuz idk what else to say.

need a coffee, sweets is bringing me one as we speak. thats better.

im gonna go, but i'll be back. Smile

♥

05/08/2012 08:56 AM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Good Afternoon! I do agree that BF9 is a great leader! There is NO drama here and I cant tell you how much I appreciate that. I for one, along with everyone else with Fibro, cannot handle the physical effects that drama causes me. So thank you so very much BF9 for a relaxing place to go and talk and vent and ask questions!!!!! Sam- Thank You so much for the kind words about my daughter and family. We are a very close family, not always ideal,lol, but very close. I am so proud of Sav for sticking it out a year with a gossipy, belittling boss. Sav is 20 and being a single working mom hasnt been easy as it is. But I feel that she is being rewarded with this new job coming up plus its still part of the corporation she works for so she keeps her seniority. I am also so proud of your daughter!!! What a huge accomplishment! I am so happy you get to partake in such a glorious event! Plus you get to spend time with your beautiful grandson!!!! Nothing tops that Smile Smile Smile Today it has finally cleared up here! Not dreary and gloomy... Finally!

05/08/2012 09:18 AM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

PF- As for family, you have to do what you can live with. decide if it hurts more to always be the one putting yourself out there or would it hurt worse to take a step back and see what happens. I personally had to just step back. Taking steps back hurt, but after I started healing I realized that I actually felt better not having their negativity. I also realized that I wasnt that important to them and I had been opening myself up to being hurt. I needed them to accept me and love me. But that wasnt going to happen to the capacity that I desired. I thru years learned to love myself, and include positive people. I have my husband and kids and a grandbaby and I have my one sister in CO and her kids and grandkids. And amazing friends. I hope someday you come to the point where you put your happiness first honey. But only when you are ready. Until then, know that you are worthy of respect and love.

05/08/2012 12:30 PM
areusam
areusam  

Oh family! PF, as you know at my age (54) I still have this battle with myself. I have come to terms with my brothers but still with my sister I struggle with not having the relationship that I wish I could have. Wish I had the answers to why we continue to put ourselves out there to only have our hearts stomped on.

Remember, you always have us!

Hugs! crazyfaces

05/09/2012 09:19 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

OHHHHH!!!! Ladies, YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL!!!!! Tears of Joy. Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful honors! And Thanks for the trophies, Sam. Smile

I really do care about each and every one of you and this group means so much to me.

You are each very special people~full of love, fun, compassion, and kindness, and so many other good qualities. Don't ever forget that!

I am lucky to be a leader of a group such as this. Thank you!! Smile

05/09/2012 06:18 PM
areusam
areusam  

Beautiful acceptance speech!

05/09/2012 11:05 PM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved