second day of may

painfooled
painfooled  

may i say?

i have already started today

in a certain way

and i hope you can pay

heed.

(if i get any more manic i am going to start playing symphonic sounds on the kitchen sink, its already cleaned out)

its 4 am. i mean 4:56am, so rather its 5 am. lol.

after i hit a wall, with my pain lvl, and it started going down (for once) i felt as if i could do anything. i am thankful for this site once again, i got out a much needed rant. on my diary if you care to read. its long i will warn. but you expect no less i am sure.

i joined a group fro people helping people in my community on meetup.com

i posted a million fb things. copied and pasted my rant. got a timeline photo put up. worked on a painting, it has been fun. i will be going back to my paintng in a little bit.

i was disappointed that there arent any artist meetups in my area Sad bummed. i might just start one! thats a long shot tho.

i need more fruit salad. mmmm.

the pie didnt turn out well. my friend (against my suggestion) opted to puree the mango in her food processor, instead of mashing it with a fork or potato masher. and it was a very runny goey mess, but it still tasted good, though i thought the crust had too much cinnamon in it. i would def dial back on the cinnamon. but thats me.

i am going to give up typing any more right now. need to go paint more.

♥

05/02/2012 07:26 AM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Good Morning PF!! When I finish typing on here I will go to your diary and read it. Which to me is such an oxymoron kind of statement, in a way. When I think of the word diary I think of secrets and what we did as young people to ensure our diarys were hidden away well so no one could find and read our little secrets. Lol! Which then reminds me of living with my oldest sister my Sr yearband how she would go thru all of private things- mail included- and read it and then call our mother to tell her the juicy tidbits she found out by invading my privacy... mind youE she is 25 yrs older than I am... Anyway... Ive spent the last 2 days walking a little bit. We have this beautiful falls just up the road from us and Ive been going there and reading and walking around. Just getting some alone time. Yesterday evening a dear friend of mine invited me over for coffee. I had a marvelous time. So really the last few days have been nice. I hope everyone is waking up to very minimal pains and sunshine Smile

05/02/2012 07:38 AM
areusam
areusam  

Oh my dear, what do you mean your friend did not listen to you? What kind of fool is she? As someone who knows a little about cooking I can see how the food processor would turn the mango into a gooey mess. They will listen to you the next time, I hope! You are the wise one!

I was up at the same time this morning. We had another storm pass through. Schnauzer dog had another panic attack. I ended up giving her a Xazax (prescribed by vet). She is also on prozac. It also upset Big Boy and he needed cuddles. Once again laying on my pillow! I gave up and came downstairs with them and sat on the couch. Two nights in a row.

I love your poetry this morning! LOL I will read your diary when I get back from the exercise class. I have to leave in a few minutes because I need to stop by the drugstore to see if they have my Burt's Bees Shampoo so I don't have to mail order it. Fingers Crossed.

No other plans besides cleaning my bathroom this afternoon. I am sure I will find other things to do.

Butterfly, I am impressed with your progress with your business venture. Good luck.

Wishing everyone a super terrific day.

I will fly back by.

Hugs.

05/02/2012 07:30 PM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Hello!

It's already 7:30 pm here. Boy, has this day gone by fast. I drove across town for an appointment today only to find out it was cancelled so I had a nice drive but wasted a lot of gas. Oh well!

PF~I will read your diary entry when I am done with this too. Would love to hear the "rant". Smile ha ha ha

HM~that place you go to be alone sounds lovely. It's always nice to get out in nature and have some peaceful time to yourself. I live in the desert so there are only like one or two places you can go like that. I got to the Red Rocks as often as I can.

Sam~Sorry about the doggies. I hope your thunderstorms are over soon. Thanks for the vote of confidence too. Smile

Everyone, hope your night is going well. I think I am just going to kick back and relax. Talk to you all tomorrow.

05/02/2012 08:08 PM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Second Dr appt of the week done. My blood work came back and I am negative Lupus. Ive been teetering on the line for over a year but this time just a simple negative this time. I guess I really dont care either way- ya know? Really, whats it matter. Im in constant pain. I did find out that I have very high cholestoral. My Dr offered meds for that but I refused. So he said I have 4 months to get it down myself. I dont if Ive ever mentione2d this but since getting sick in 2009 Ive gained about 70 lbs!!!! So... I need to take control of this, lose as much weight as possible. Go back to my old eating habbits. Wish me luck! I enoyed your diary entry PF. I think everyone of us can relate to it also. Sam- I hope your storms let up and you can get some good sleep... Lol. Darn pups. I hope your exercising is going well. BF9- Are you doing a lot of research on your possible business venture? I imagine there is a lot to read! I love the red rocks that are in Colorado! After my son got home from school today, he drove me to the Falls 'My Spot' and we did some hiking. He holds his arm out at bumpy areas of the trails and he slows way down when I need to. I was able to go just a little further this time Smile {{{{HUGS}}}} to you each!

05/02/2012 08:09 PM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Second Dr appt of the week done. My blood work came back and I am negative Lupus. Ive been teetering on the line for over a year but this time just a simple negative this time. I guess I really dont care either way- ya know? Really, whats it matter. Im in constant pain. I did find out that I have very high cholestoral. My Dr offered meds for that but I refused. So he said I have 4 months to get it down myself. I dont if Ive ever mentione2d this but since getting sick in 2009 Ive gained about 70 lbs!!!! So... I need to take control of this, lose as much weight as possible. Go back to my old eating habbits. Wish me luck! I enoyed your diary entry PF. I think everyone of us can relate to it also. Sam- I hope your storms let up and you can get some good sleep... Lol. Darn pups. I hope your exercising is going well. BF9- Are you doing a lot of research on your possible business venture? I imagine there is a lot to read! I love the red rocks that are in Colorado! After my son got home from school today, he drove me to the Falls 'My Spot' and we did some hiking. He holds his arm out at bumpy areas of the trails and he slows way down when I need to. I was able to go just a little further this time Smile {{{{HUGS}}}} to you each!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved