MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2012 07:07 AM

Friday, April 27th (?), 2012

hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Good Morning! Yippy its the weekend... HaHa that doesnt really mean anything to me anymore... Back 3 years ago it meant for me that I was going to make bundles of money and be crazy busy.. Oh and very happy. I loved weekends. Now it means Andy is home and so is Ajay and I like that. Ajay has prom coming up on May 12th. His girlfriend is wearing a white and gold dress and he is wearing a black tux with a gold tie and vest. I bought her gold shoes and ordered her a wrist coursage with tiny yellow roses with gold ribbons. I cant wait to see how nice they will look. I loved helping my girls get ready for prom. So I just recieved this very sweet email from an old coworker who thought of me when where she is working now is looking for a diningroom manager.. You see, Ive included so few people in on my health that she had no idea that there would no way I could handle that job or any other job. So I had to email her back and thank her but politely turn it down... Booo! Well anyway- I hope each of you are enjoying your mornings!

04/27/2012 11:22 AM
areusam
areusam  

Good afternoon. I only have a few minutes so I will post later but I do want to reply to HockeyMom's post because she sounds like she is not in good spirits today. I do want to say to you dear that even bad things like Fibro happen for a reason. Sometimes we never figure out the reason but I do believe this. I know there was a reason for mine and as bad as I feel some days I am grateful for it because I know how my life would have been without it. Maybe yours was so you could be there for your little Grandson and your family. As you all know, I am not a Christian so I am not pushing that. I am sorry that you had to turn down the job, if that is what you really would like to do. I guess I am just happy not working. Cannot imagine going to work. YUCK! That's just me!

It sounds wonderful helping your son and his girlfriend ready for the prom. I remember when my oldest went I made her this huge yellow "Belle" dress. She was beautiful in it. We had a room devoted to it and only she and I were allowed to go into the room! LOL

Enjoy your grandson. I am missing mine terribly today. Hopefully my daughter will call today so I can hear his voice.

Hugs.

04/27/2012 03:04 PM
painfooled
painfooled  

good day to you gals. !!

hockey mom i am sorry you couldnt take the job, but just like sam said, there is a reason you are where you are in life. Wink gotta beleive it.

i do wanna say my mum (foggy54) got the job at a fashion boutique, next door to where i work. this will be so cool!!! she is on the schedule for 10-15 hrs a week. and she is ready. starts next wednesday. i am so proud of her and so glad they will give her short shifts, and a nice small amount of hours a week.

this is what she needed. Smile so we went to olive garden and celebrated with dessert.

i am in pain today nothing enough to keep me from doing and doing!

i am going to a bridal shower tomorrow for my friend from school, my gift to her is a painting of mine, i just need a better frame. but i can't buy one :*( o-well. i guess she gets the crappy one or nothing at all Sad

she can always replace the frame right? ugh i feel like a cheap-o. but i just dont have it. o-well its also a long haul for me to even get there. so i hope its worth it aka: good cake!!!

hahahahaaa!!

♥ good evening to you lovlies!

megan

04/27/2012 06:13 PM
areusam
areusam  

Happy Friday night! I hope that you all had a nice day. Wonderful news, PF. So happy that you Mom found a job that she is excited about.

woohoo I think a big woo hoo is called for! How nice for you to go out to Olive Garden with her. And dessert! Yummo! Good news all around.

I think that the painting is a wonderful gift. I love gifts that are made by the person giving the gift. They mean so much more. I am sure they will treasure it. I hope that you enjoy the cake!

I threw out the rest of my carrot cake. I was the only one eating it and I have had plenty of it. I usually bake something on Friday nights but I am not feeling up to it tonight. My legs are killing me. I did not sleep well last night and had to drag myself to class today and when I got home did a little yard work. Not as much as I needed to. I was glad that I did go to class because our instructor showed us how to do something called tui-na. It is like self massage. NO, not that kind! LOL Very interesting. I am going to look into it online.

I also had someone upset me today. Just keep saying to myself that I cannot control how other people behave. Not a good day all around.

Hope that you all have a great weekend. Going to try to relax.

Hugs.

Post edited by: areusam, at: 04/27/2012 06:14 PM

04/27/2012 06:15 PM
areusam
areusam  

Another cute Peeps picture that I ran across. Hope that you enjoy!

04/28/2012 06:30 AM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

haha My oldest daughter loves peeps!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved