MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/16/2012 03:51 AM

FRIDAY!!! 3-16-12

mem6526

Have a nice day everyone and a safe weekend. Enjoy and feel good!

03/16/2012 04:03 AM
painfooled
painfooled  

hey everyone.

i have have have to get in the shower like 2 minutes ago. but i came back out here i didnt feel right not saying hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(echo)

ok good morning., i shall be off to work here soon.

<3

03/16/2012 08:20 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Hello, PF, Good morning! Good morning Angel and everyone else who comes along. Smile

I have to go to the Soc Sec office today to get a letter to recertify my housing.

Oh, yippee! Oh, well, at least I am getting it out of the way. Smile So, that will take up my morning...then I think I am just going to come home and sleep.

Hope you all have a good Friday! And enjoy some sunshine today! Smile

03/16/2012 08:24 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

03/16/2012 09:44 AM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Good morning everyone!!!

Happy Friday pf hope you have a good day at work!!!

Angel how goes it this Friday? Good I hope

Bf good luck with social security and I hope you sleep well!

Anyone have weekend plans? Supposed to rain here think it might my body wasn't too achy mostly weird fire tingle sensation kept me awake. My daughter cried last night and said she misses her friends sigh!! Signed her up for girl scouts this morning hopefully it works out I have to figure something out I told her don't worry we will fix it. Going out to a junior jazz thing in the city for our older son that should be fun! Any suggestions on social activities for my daughter would be greatly appreciated....

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday!!

03/16/2012 10:03 AM
mem6526

Naomi,

You are just a wonderful Mom.

I will try to think of some ideas for your Daughter and I will either post them here or I will send you a PM.

Hope that you feel better and get some sleep. I wish we both could get some sleep..LOL

Be safe and have fun! {Hugs} to you! Kissing

03/16/2012 02:30 PM
mem6526

Hello painfooled, Naomi and BF9,

Hope that everyone has a nice weekend.

I must have the Flu. I have the chills and I am also burning up with a fever and am all achy and my tummy is rumbling. Sick Sick Sick Sick

I feel so sick. I have had a crummy week. Have not felt like talking to anyone.

Hope that you all have low pain and enjoy the day!

Take care. Kissing

03/16/2012 07:27 PM
areusam
areusam  

Good evening all! Hoping everyone had a decent day. We had to take one of the doggies in to the vet for an annual check. Poor baby stressed and was not happy. I had two naps today ( one short). Also was so a achey I used the hot tub which helped. Rented "young Adult".

Naomi, Girl Scouts sounds like a wonderful idea. I was a troop leader for many years and we had such fun. Play dates would also be a good idea.

it is late so think I will bid ado. Hugs all around.

03/16/2012 07:29 PM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Angel thank you!!

I'm sorry your getting sick I sure hope it don't last long!!!

Big hugs

Naomi

03/16/2012 08:10 PM
hockeymom5
hockeymom5  

Naomi- have you thought about dance or gymnastics or competitive cheer or baseball/softball? My girls were involved in all of those. Or maybe soccer? If you live in or near a city there are so many options. Maybe theater or a summer arts and crafts program? Good luck!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved