NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Servacing but don't think that's spelled right still Smile

02/27/2012 08:42 AM
mem6526

Naomi,

Good morning! Smile

Be safe and hope everything goes well with your out of town adventure! Smile

If you can later let us know that you are safe and all is well.

Oh...it is servicing! LOL I think that is the word you were looking for...Right? Silly

Hope that you feel good and had a fantabulous day! Kissing

have a safe trip1

02/27/2012 10:22 AM
mem6526

fibromom23,

So nice to have you with us! Wink

02/27/2012 03:48 PM
painfooled
painfooled  

welcome fibromom23 Smile

angel nice to see you today.

naomi, hi.

everybody else, hi,

i have no energy!!!

inm a bad mood all day today. thing is i made it through another day of work. 3 days off. to do homework....that was due well last week. if i dont get it done tomorrow theres no point in doing it. it will be a week late. i am quite apathetic to that. dont really care, at this point!!!

i have a pie in the oven !!! wanna make sure the crust doesnt burn!

hope everyone has a good day. pray for me i feel like i need it

<3

02/27/2012 04:26 PM
mem6526

painfooled,

Awwwwwww....I am so sorry that you are in a crappy mood.

I will pray that you feel better. Wink

Hope that the pie is yummy! Hang in there.

You are loved and we care about you! Kissing

Just take life 1 moment at a time and everything will be okay.

hugs and peace 1830d7ce91d8001a893e56a567f2ef48

02/27/2012 04:43 PM
painfooled
painfooled  

sweets is cooking me steaks in the broiler.

which means the smoke detector is going off, here and there. LMAO. thats how u know dinner is done around here.

smellllllllss soooooo gooooood. !!

<3

02/27/2012 05:09 PM
mem6526

painfooled,

Steaks? YUMMY-O!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Enjoy your dinner! Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooo!

02/27/2012 06:28 PM
areusam
areusam  

Hello all! Did you miss me? Did you notice I was gone? LOL

Went to pick up my script. Also dropped hubby off at his office. Went by the mall to check in to a new cell phone but they did not have the one I wanted so I will wait and see if they get it in later. No biggy. While I was at the mall I found this cute little store and found my grandson some of the cutest little Summer clothes. He is ready for swim season!

I am so exhausted. I have to go to my GP tomorrow but not until 2 PM.

Hope that everyone had a beautiful day.

It is good to see a new person join our little group. Welcome FibroMom.

I am most likely not making much sense at this point as my head feels like it is full of cobwebs so guess I will go relax.

Planning on relaxing in the morning.

Take care peeps!

Hugs.

Silly

02/27/2012 06:36 PM
mem6526

areusam,

Woooooo-hoooooooooooooo!! Let the party begin!! Silly Grin Silly

I missed you today!!!

So glad that you got your precious Grandson some summer clothes!

He will be very fashionable! Wink

Hope that your head feels better and get some rest!

Sleep well and talk to you tomorrow! Kissing

hugs18

02/27/2012 08:03 PM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Good evening everyone

We're here safe and sound!! Took the kids to chuck e cheeses for dinner a treat for them a bit exhausting for me chasing my little guy around while still keeping track of my 11 year old I gave her 5 tokens at a time so she would have to come check back in lol!! It was fun watching them. Ordered pizza and removed the cheese my little guys favorite and he of course refused to eat with all the distraction I could've ate real food Smile my daughter also ate 1 piece only sheesh. O well!

Bought them goodie bags for $2.50 each as their prize worked out well. Now just hanging out in the hotel room.

Did have to take a meclizine one town away started having double vision vertigo. Sat for a few waiting for it to kick in, but locally it begins kicking in in about 15 minutes so all went well. And our Travelocity hotel is much nicer than our Priceline room last time.

I hope everyone is having a great evening!! May see me back again no wine to slow my thoughts even if it's a small glass I'm alone with my babies so I won't!! So insomnia is bound to happen perhaps my mind will play a trick on me and let me sleep lol! So angel maybe I'll see you in a bit Wink

Pf bf9 Sam barb fibromom hockeymom angel goodnight for now hope you are currently having low pains! And everyone else who views this I hope you are well big giant gentle hugs

Hugs

Naomi

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved