MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/24/2012 04:47 AM

Tuesday January 24, 2012

butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Good morning all. I hope you are sleeping well and having pleasant dreams.

I've been up all night becaue my days and nights are completely mixed up. So, it is actually like 5pm to me here although it's almost 5 in the morning. Yikes!!!!

I'm trying to get sleepy but it is not working. Sometimes people ask me if I am manic because of my day/night switch. I feel pretty stable actually really stable. I just can't get on a normal sleep schedule. Ever since I hit my head in my car wreck , 13 years ago, I have become a serious night owl. It's either that or the fibro..I dont' know which. So weird. Anyone have any suggestions how to get back on track?

I would most appreciate it.

So enough about me! I hope you all have a beautiful and blessed Tuesday.

I hope your schooling, volunteering, jobs, families, other activities will keep you in good spirits today. I can't wait to hear all about your days. Talk to you soon!

BF9

01/24/2012 05:34 AM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Bf9

I wish I could help with the sleep thing but I don't sleep much either. I have three health issues that all come with not sleeping so I'm screwed for lack of better terminology. But I'm sure someone will have suggestions I look forward to reading them! Smile. Well I hope you are sleeping peacefully now! Wow forgot what I was saying for a minute my ear started ringing very loudly stupid meniere's! What was I saying that is interesting to me that yours seems to have coincided with your accident? But again hopefully you are resting peacefully now!!!

Today is my last day of work I'm hoping things go as planned with my daughters schooling!! Snag yesterday but I think I fixed it.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Hugs

Naomi

01/24/2012 06:12 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Thanks Naomi, I appreciate your support. I am starting to get tired so I will probably lay down soon. Also, I am sorry that you have poor sleep too!

Have a great last day at work!!! I'm sure all will go fine.

Talk to you all later...I'm getting tired! :/ Have a good one!

01/24/2012 06:37 AM
foggy54
foggy54  

Good Morning friends,

Sorry you girls had a lousy (or no) sleep. I know how that messes up the day. I finally had a sleep study done b/c i was worried about my memory problems. Sleep apnea...yup, thats what i have...didnt know it frequently occurred with fibro. Wink Now I use nasal pillows, not a mask, along w/cpap machine. I seriously has made a difference in the quality of my sleep. I actually have mornings that I DONT feel like a truck ran thru my bedroom. Not saying everybody that has crappy sleep has sleep apnea, but it may be something worth checkin out.

Anyway, I hope you both catch up on your zzzzzzzzzzz!

Im gonna do some housework...the usual...laundry (have tons of stuff laying around the BR waiting to be put away, hanging on door knobs...I cant figure out who put them there?!? Wink

Naomi...Good Luck on your last day of work. Im sure its gonna be bittersweet, but all for the best. {hugs}

Time to go switch the laundry.

Hugs to U

Barb

01/24/2012 07:13 AM
painfooled
painfooled  

good morning bf9, naomi, and barb.

i had belly aches yesterday evening and didnt get to sleep at promptly as i would have liked. i laid down and then had to get up to go to the potty Sad( yuck!! then was up a couple of hours with that. now i am making coffee waiting for a *friend* to come share it with me. tho i just realised i have no creamer left!! aww. well she is here now. Smile

will talk more later.

<3

01/24/2012 02:25 PM
painfooled
painfooled  

her i am and it is later.

i hope have all had a great day. mine has been a roller coaster ride, **hang on**

emotionally, today not quite stable, very irritated, with happenings of the past few days, in my life. work is frustrating. when you work with people who dont know anything about bipolar or fibro, let alone BOTH. urgh.

im just quite elevated, without having motivation to much of anything besides my school work, AKA: the dishes arent getting done tonight. even though my sweety made me dinner, and i appreciate him for that, so much.

naomi, i hope you day went well, with not too many tears Smile

bf9, sleep is a tricky monster. i do too much of it most times. but like i said before i have responsibilities that go on during the day. i dont have the answers, but all i can say is, i am here, and i understand what you are going through.

barb, when you figure out who strewn your laundry all over the place, can u let me know, it must be some kind of fairy we cant see or something of that sort. lol.

have a great day

<3

01/24/2012 08:40 PM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Good evening all

The day did go well one of my little ones made me a present and wrote me a letter such a sweetie!!!! I will miss all of them I will remember her forever such a smart little girl!! She is 4 and has begun reading I am a very very proud teacher she has a great mama to thank though!!!

Well laying down next to my two year old and sleeping husband. I hope everyone has had a great day!

Painfooled I hope you are feeling better now!

Barb I very much dislike laundry hope that your laundry situation has improved!

Bf9 I hope you got some sleep!!

Havnt heard from Megan today I hope she is doing better!

Hugs

Naomi

01/24/2012 08:52 PM
painfooled
painfooled  

good night naomi,

just had my midnight snack. trying to get my class work done before 6 tomorrow. too bad i work til 3 pm, then go home and (hopefully) have dinner made for me when i get there. then drive down the highway to my school about 40 minute drive. the only prob is getting back home. by 8:45pm when she lets us out... i am so tired.

i have a little bit (OR LOTS) of anxiety about wednesdays ...soo much pressure.

i have been in tremendous pain in the past week. mainly in my neck and shoulders. i have creams, and a heating pad ergonomically made for my neck and shoulders, and it still wont budge. called my fam dr to get a script for PT, again. i want to really stick to what they tell me to do at home every day, so if they would write me out a morning routine i would love it, even if it was just neck rolls, arm circles, something has go to ease up this tension. aye! thats all she wrote. gonna get back to the school book. Wink

somehow i have to be awake in 5 hours. :O

<3

01/24/2012 08:59 PM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Jeez hope you get some rest!! And I'm sure things will go well for you.

Hugs

Naomi

01/25/2012 12:40 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  
Group Leader

Hello ladies!

Naomi, how sweet about the little one who made you a present. I'm sure she will remember you forever. We never seem to forget our favorite teachers even when we were small. Smile

Painfooled, ya, you have a heavy load. I hope you got some stuff done today despite your neck and shoulder pain. I hope you get your PT and it goes well for you.

Barb, I'm the worst when it comes to laundry and dishes! My whole place can be clean but I'll have a batch of laundry sitting there waiting to be put away. Anyways, you thanks for the advice about the sleep apnea too. I actually did a sleep study and have it. I tried the cpap machine but kept taking it off in the middle of the night. Not real productive. Sad So, my doc wants to do the surgery. I'm not sure about it. I've heard terror stories about getting your adenoids or whatever taken out etc. So, I may go back to the machine. We'll see. I have an appt next month.

Everyone, have a lovely day tomorrow/today Smile I have a bunch of stuff to do plus a dinner date so I probably wont' be on until Thursday. I'm staying at a friends house tomorrow too. So, talk to you all then! Sleep well!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved