MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/10/2012 06:26 AM

Just to say "Hello"

rayna
rayna  

I am new to this site & I am hoping it will be a great place to meet people who understand. I think it will be. I did have one friend who understood but unfortunately he isn't alive anymore and I'm having a really hard time dealing with it. I have been off work for almost a year trying to get a better hold on this disorder & I am going through yet another med change. Hopefully this one will work for me. Anyhow I wanted to say hello to everyone.

04/10/2012 08:18 AM
hunkydorie
hunkydorie  
Group Leader

Hi Rayna:

Welcome to this group! You will find many caring people who r also living with bipolar disorder. We offer feedback and share our experiences in living with this disorder. I hope this group will offer insight for you. Again, Welcome!!!!!

04/10/2012 12:04 PM
Silverclaw
Silverclaw  

Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. As has been said, you'll find many caring people here who understand what it's like to be bipolar. I hope to see more of you around here!

04/11/2012 06:58 AM
liamacker
liamacker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello Rayna and welome to this group =) Im sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine how difficult it is for you right now. As silver claw said, there's an abundance of people who are here who will help you through the tough times and be there during the good also. Please let us know how the med change goes and good luck =)

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved