MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/24/2010 09:40 AM

New Here...(page 2)

Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I'm so sorry silent you are having so many unwanted strong feelings, i truly hope you seek outside professional help, no one wants to continue crying and saying at your home. I can relate to some of how you are feeling, ive felt that way at times too. Welcome here im glad you have found this group, the members are so supportive and are there whenever you want to communicate with someone. Post wherever you wish, if you need someone to chat or pm with contact me, do not hesitate i'm here for you when i can be. Take care, please do not give up hope, there's always hope even when we do not see it.

11/24/2010 01:30 PM
SilentAngel
SilentAngel  

Thank you girls, here I am once again. I have my mom and husband living with me and I do everything I can to make everyone happy. but it just seem its not good enough, I have put my life on the back burner for some time now and have forgotten about myself and want to make everyone happy but its not working. right now everyone is here at my house cooking for tomorrow Thanksgiving and I feel the tensady in my own house I've always been the ugly duck in the fam. I just got kicked out of my own kitchen and because I don't want to fight I came to my room and now I'm just blasting my music and crying my butt off! HELP SOMEONE!!!!

11/24/2010 01:41 PM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

Silentangel, we are here for you. Just keep posting your feelings and we will help you through this. Just always remember that this too shall pass. This feeling, I mean. You have joined a great group. I joined when I was at a very low point in my life and all of these people have helped me get on my feet again and now I am able to support others. Feel free to PM me anytime. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU THROUGH THIS ALL. Keep Posting! And welcome to the group! ((hugs))

11/24/2010 02:29 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi silent, you are not alone any longer. You have us now to talk with and share your feelings with. We will be right by your side.I'm sorry your family does not support you. I'm glad that you have total control of the illness. Maybe you could get out and meet some people to take the loneliness away. Try to not isolate yourself to your room, it can become so unhealthy. You are definitely not worthless. You are such a worthy person and you need to believe this. It's the truth.

11/24/2010 07:30 PM
hope7951
hope7951  

Thanksgiving often brings out the worse in families. Too much food, alcohol and football. Find something that gives you peace and hold it in your heart and the day will pass quickly enough.

11/25/2010 04:22 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

Why do people who won't talk, text, PM with or write to each other the rest of the year HAVE to get together on the holidays? Especially those of us who find some of them to be walking triggers for other issues?

I get to pick my friends as payment for not getting to 0pick my family in MHO. So I pick cafefully.

11/25/2010 06:16 PM
miseryhaha

I noticed at our Thanksgiving gathering, a large portion of the ppl there were texting other ppl!

11/25/2010 06:29 PM
brneyegirl

Hey silent like everyone has said we are here for you! I hope the rest of you day goes better. Keep posting

11/25/2010 07:01 PM
capecod84
capecod84  

Cpt. Black,

not sure I understand your comment? Dysfunctional families?

11/26/2010 09:03 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

You look under "Disfuntional" in the dictionary and you find a Family Reunion Picture of my family as an illustrated example! Laughing

I hope you got through all this and realize some people just shouldn't get together, no matter what the relationship.

I finally realized nomatter how much I gave up to make others happy they seemed to need more. It drove me to a breaking point. So I started just taking "Me Time" and making sure others understood why and had they're "Me Time" too. I even gave my wife a certificate once in a while for a hair style, dye job, manicure, pedicure and rub down and took over on the house.

Of course she complained for a week things were not done right or she couldn't find things! Sad

Post edited by: cptblack, at: 11/26/2010 09:05 PM

Post edited by: cptblack, at: 11/26/2010 09:10 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved