MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/07/2010 10:57 PM

Just Here

shanstork
shanstork  

Hi, I'm married and a mother of two boys. I just recently moved across the US for my husbands job. My boys and are trying to deal but it's just not working. i thought I would join a group to help deal with all these issues. Bipolar and alone.

07/08/2010 08:23 AM
SCarlson

Welcome. I am Stacey I am a mother of two also that has bipolar 2. I hope you find the support and friendship you need here!

07/08/2010 08:42 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group! Everyone here is caring and understanding. We learn from each others experiences. We will be here for you. You will love this site. Moving that far across the US sounds very stressful and you need to be sure that you take care of yourself so you can take care of your children. I'm sorry you feel it's not working. What part of the US did you move from and to? I'm in California. I hope to learn more about you and that it gets better for you where you live. Stay strong. Hugs

07/08/2010 12:33 PM
shanstork
shanstork  

I moved from New York to Cali. I'm in the bay area.

07/08/2010 12:43 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Wow, that's quite a move. The bay area is nice, I don't get down there too often. I live in central California in Clovis/Fresno. I know what moving is like. I lived in Boise, Idaho for about six months. It was nice, but the people weren't very friendly to me and I had no friends except for my ex-husband's friends. I guess I should have tried harder, but I missed my family very much too. I ended up moving back to California. Try to give it some time for you to get used to and I think you will be alright. We are here for you so, keep posting your feelings, we've got your back. Stay strong. Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved