MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2012 06:49 PM

Encouraging Word for the Day(page 10)

TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

To me it isn't the same thing. To me, that is just pure loneliness. There is a aura of energy that surrounds people. In my opinion, when someone is in the vicinity of someone that wants to be alone, they will inadvertently pick up on the others energy. At least in my house that is how it works. I get a lot of time alone in my room but it isn't the same to me. My husband and I spend lots of time together without talking. It isn't a bad thing but it isn't either of us being alone either.

Did that help?

For me, alone-time is usually wanted when I am at home. It doesn't have to be that way though. Even a walk is alone time.

04/16/2012 06:51 PM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

i feel the energy, but was told ,can you ever be quiet? so the no talking game we play, so i write

04/17/2012 04:40 PM
Kelti
Kelti  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

HOPE !!!!!!!

04/17/2012 05:14 PM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Success

Rejoice

Even a small success is still a success. Rejoice in the efforts. Smile

04/25/2012 03:05 PM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Acceptance

I am learning a lot about acceptance these days. Today I feel like I have a pretty good grip on it. Tomorrow is a different story.

04/26/2012 05:30 AM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Silence

Today it should be quiet in my house. Almost everyone is off to where they need to be for the day. I am lucky today that I get to stay home. No errands or anything of the sort.

Because of tons of external stimuli, it feels as though there is always loud noises in my head so the silence does me great wonders. It allows me to sort of stop for a moment and breathe with no interruptions.

04/27/2012 08:02 AM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Enjoyment

One thing that I have trouble with sometimes is enjoying things. People, places, things...its like everything is more dull than it should be. A bit anyway.

My day started out pretty good so I think I am going to focus on what I find enjoyable or at least explore what I may find enjoyable.

05/08/2012 08:20 AM
TexasYankee
TexasYankee  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Healing

It is so important that we take time to "heal". I spend most of my time focusing on the emotional and mental wounds that I sometimes overlook my physical needs, especially the need to be healthy. Well, right now, I am taking time to heal my physical self.

05/08/2012 09:29 AM
soy70
soy70  

Perseverence

I'm having so much trouble at work lately. It's involves so much public interaction when I just want to avoid everyone. I somehow get through the day only to dread the next time. But I know I need to give myself credit for staying with it, even when I'm not performing at my best. Just arriving and staying there is an accomplishment sometimes.

05/08/2012 12:53 PM
jayna01
jayna01  
VIP Member

I understand how you feel when your at work. I too struggled everyday. I would count the hours and minutes until it was time to go. It is very hard to deal with the public when your not feeling good. Don't be hard on yourself. I'm proud pof you for going and giving it your all. Pat yourself on the back. Talk to us everyday about how you are feeling at work even if its the same way you felt the day before. We're here for you and my name is Jayna.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 10 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved