MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/08/2010 04:28 PM

NEW GROUP ON MDJ

ASO1979able
ASO1979able  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new group that we can take advantage of to support eachother and get support from other members, you can never have too much support! The new group is for parents who have Bipolar and are going through the strains and battles of parenting with this illness. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting this here, I just wanted to share this exciting news with others since I know that this group could be helpful for many here.Unsure

http://www.mdjunction.com/parents-bipolar

11/08/2010 05:56 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

That's great that there is a group for parents!

11/09/2010 05:03 AM
Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

This is fantastic news. I could really use a group like that for support, a lot of my stress and triggers are from my children, what i should say "i react to" its not my children's faults.

Thanks so much for posting this info, i hope you post over at the Bipolar Support Group, thanks.Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved