MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/08/2010 12:23 PM

Not a good day

SCarlson

I am so lonely and down today yet I feel impulsive. I want so badly to pick up the phone and call this guy who was complete bad news and I finally got rid of! I can't stop crying and I feel bad for my kiddos.

God I am sick of thisDizzy

07/08/2010 12:30 PM
shanstork
shanstork  

I'm sorry that your not having a great day! Try and go for a walk. I k ow those days way to well and my addiction is shopping! The kids will be fine. If you need to call a good girlfriend. I hope your day gets better.

07/08/2010 12:39 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh SCarlson I'm so sorry you are feeling so down today. I know how that goes and you need to get out and do something. Take the kids to the park and let them play, call a girlfriend. The kids are going to be ok. I don't think you should call that guy if you just got him out of your life. It will probably make you feel worse. Try and get out of the house and you will feel better. Stay strong. Hugs

07/08/2010 05:42 PM
SCarlson

Got out of the house for swimming lessons and that ended some of my pity party. No phone calls were made and that is a smart decision!!

07/10/2010 09:17 AM
nIdahoBeing
nIdahoBeing  

Awesome! Way to be strong! Smile People who are bad for us only make our symptoms worse, right?

I hate feeling wired and depressed at the same time Dizzy I've been diagnosed mixed-states. When it's at it's worse, I try to think of it as being any other kind of sick. Sometimes I'll even lie down on a heating pad, cover up with a blanket and just try to distract myself with tv.

I'll get this overwhelming feeling sometimes that I HAVE to do something, while I'm depressed and overwhelmed at the same time. Sometimes clinging to the idea that it is only temporary helps the suffering. I don't know about you, but for me that feeling is one of the worst (except panic attacks, lol)combination of symptoms to bear, and I truely consider it suffering.

07/10/2010 05:25 PM
SCarlson

Thanks This ex was my drug and he helped me feel good at the time. I hardly think that is the response I would get now! I have been sleeping a lot and tring to pull covers over my head so to speak. i know med tweaks are in my future!

Yes I know it is a temporary thing...I find Just keep swimming helps me get through it. Smile

07/11/2010 11:17 AM
SCarlson

Thanks guys. i was pround no numbing with Alcohol and no Chris(internet guy). Took one friend to tell me I was strong and didn't need them, but I had the cal at the end of the day and made good choices

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved