MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/29/2011 07:10 PM

Hello there.

cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

You can call me Captain.

I came to this group for the obvious reasons, dealing with the effects of Hupersexuality. I'll read posts and watch until I know how things work in here as far as interactions and dealing with problems.

07/29/2011 08:58 PM
lollipop
lollipop  
VIP Member

Welcome, Cptblack!!!! I'm glad you joined up. I don't have bipolar, but my hubby does and he definitely deals with hypersexuality. He got really out of control last year during a full-blown mania and ended up having a cybersex/tele affair, and stopped just short of physical sex with the OW. I frequent this forum now, primarily reading to help me understand how hypersexuality and bipolar mesh together and try to understand better by reading what is happening with all of you. Thank you in advance for any insight you can give me as you seek to find support on this group forum.

My husband is a wonderful man, he has BP 1 with catatonia and struggles daily, but he has finally seemed to stablize more and we are enjoying better days for now. I really respect all of you who deal with bipolar and am understanding ALOT more about my husband's manic actions he fell into last year. I love him so much and my plans are to work alongside of him as he deals with each episode whether manic/depressive and weather the actions together.

07/30/2011 06:35 AM
mem2427

Welcome Captain. Share if you feel comfortable. I know you from the BP forum. Glad to have you here too.

07/30/2011 01:36 PM
WastedSpace

Glad you stopped by and welcome to the group. It's good to have you here.

07/30/2011 03:46 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved