MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2012 05:28 PM

I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

This is so intense and it has been going on and on. It does not end. I am such a BAD BAD BAD person. I cannot take it anymore. Is this even possible? This "symptom" didn't even start until a year ago. Before I never had this. How could it just show up? I don't have it ALL the time but it seems to come a lot. It gets more and more intense. It becomes all I can think about. I guess I obsess over it. I don't know why I am posting this. Chances are no one will respond. I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so on edge. I have racing thoughts, voices (not loud but definitely there), on edge, flying, you get the idea.

Does this happen to you or am I on my own?

Am I crazy?

03/03/2012 05:46 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Something needs to change!

This is WRONG and I am going to HELL

03/03/2012 08:27 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

If I could cry I would cry. I am so wound and I feel absolutely out of control. What is my problem? I didn't even know it was night. I wish I knew what to do. THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

I know if I call my psychiatrist she will say "I don't know what to tell you."

I cannot hear those words again.

I told her I was doing well but I am not now. I am not doing well.

Maybe if I take extra Trazodone I would CALM down. I just want to be able to RELAX. To sit without rocking. To stand without pacing. TO JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!

03/03/2012 08:31 PM
allyfant
allyfant  

I am so sorry that you are going through this IDNK. I am glad you are posting about it as it is a problem that many people deal with. I know that I periodically deal with feeling out of control. Don't be mad at yourself because you are going through this - it isn't your fault and is out of your control.

I wish there was something I could do to make it easier for you. PM me or chat me up anytime. I am here for you!

03/04/2012 06:11 AM
lken
lken  
VIP Member

what are the voices saying, or is it a voice from the past that is telling you can not love your self if you feel good, we need to love our bodies and sexual feelings, mine keeps me going, gives me energy and helps me love others,

03/04/2012 10:06 AM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
Group Leader

Don't feel guilty about whats going on with you regarding the HS..it happens to alot of us with BP. Its how you deal with it thats important.

03/04/2012 11:05 AM
Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

My heart goes out to you, you sound like you are in such distress. Always remember hypersexuality (hs) is a symptom so its not something you can control, i believe you need to be honest with your pdoc and tell him/her about this, tweaking your meds just may be whats needed to lessen the intensity of the hs. Don't be afraid to tell your pdoc about this they know hs happens and they will try to treat this symptoms just like all the other symptoms of bp. Hang in there, try hard not to feed your guilt this is out of your control sounds to be at the moment, i hope you can open up to your pdoc about this, don't delay doing this.

03/05/2012 01:38 PM
lmscgirl

Please know you're not alone

Post edited by: lmscgirl, at: 03/06/2012 05:57 AM

03/05/2012 04:31 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

03/05/2012 05:22 PM
Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

((((IDNK)))) thinking of you, so sorry you are saying you are going mad, hang in there and remember to not be hard on yourself, you are human contact your pdoc you need to talk about this symptom it sounds like you are at a very uncomfortable state, again sometimes it only takes a small med tweak to make a world of difference in getting rid of this symptom, you cannot go wrong by talking about it, i'm glad you are posting we are here for you and you are not alone, its safe here.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved