MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/07/2010 10:29 AM

30 days sober tomorrow

BPB
BPB  

Yeah me!!!! I'll be sober 30 days tomorrow. It' seems like this month has been so long but it really hasn't.I did it through the support of you people here and as hokey as it sounds one day at a time-sometimes one minute at a time. Have lost a lot of sleep and learned some very valuable lessons this month. I know what I don't want in my life anymore-chaos! I don't have to lie and cover my ass anymore.Thanks for the support guys without you I couldn't have done it. CarolWhistling

05/07/2010 01:31 PM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
VIP Member

Congatulations on 30 days, Carol. Every one of them is a miracle. It might sound hokey, but that's how we get sober, one day at a time.

05/08/2010 06:27 AM
AngelLite
AngelLite  

Congratulations Carol! You Rock Lady!!! Smile

05/08/2010 11:00 AM
rmm164
rmm164  
VIP Member

Congratulations Carol!! Way to go! Keep it up, one day at a time.

05/09/2010 01:14 AM
BPB
BPB  

Thank you everyone for the well wishes-haven't gotten thirty days in 6 mths so this is an accomplishment I am proud of. I can only do it through the help and support of you kind people and one day at a time.Sorry it took me a day to get back to everyone-been extrememly overtired and kinda crabby and feeling sorry for myself. But I'm back with some rest and some decent food in my belly. Thanks again for the Kudos and the support and I so look forward to seeing more postings-was so happy to see so many this weekend. We are the ones that keep this group going and any idea would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again guys..... Love and hugs, Carol

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved