MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/27/2011 03:51 PM

Best month since started treatment 2 years ago :)

mem5462

When I started treatment two years ago I was a shaking mess. After 6 months I started feeling better.

It was not until I realized I was hyper emotional from mania from the increase in anti-depressants that really did help me not have anxiety and helped me to feel confident for the first time in my life.

No one said it would be easy, 6 months ago I started Lamictal and in that time it did make me see the mania decrease.

I was scared to have to come off Lamictal due to the rash, I am keeping really close notes on my log so I can stay on top of using my therapy tools.

In looking at my log I realized how much better I am doing. My older logs have these red wavy lines every month where I was cycling. Now I am staying in the middle.

01/27/2011 04:03 PM
mem4809

That's great! I hope this stability keeps lasting a long time.

01/28/2011 09:28 AM
InvisibleMe
InvisibleMe  

So cool! It's really helpful for me to log my moods as well and I learn so much about myself when I do that. Sounds like you're doing very well. Congratulations!

01/28/2011 04:31 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Very happy for you. This is great news and I hope it keeps up for you. It's very good to keep track of your moods, it tells you a lot about yourself. Continue doing this and keep up the great work that you are doing!!

02/12/2011 06:07 PM
allthatglitters
allthatglitters  

That's so great! I've been stable too and it's amazing. I feel like I can plan a future.

02/13/2011 07:13 AM
13pieces
13pieces  

That's so awesome, I'm really happy for you! Thank you for sharing. It gives me hope.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved