MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/08/2011 03:27 AM

The real economic problem

barelymanic
barelymanic  
VIP Member

I know the politicians love to take about stimulating the economy and creating jobs. There are all kinds of plans out there and I think the Fed is continuing to print money.

However, I recently heard that corporate America is sitting on trillions of dollars and are waiting for sign of higher demand before they expand or invest in any new business ventures.

I am not sure what we allowed to say because this is somewhat a matter of politics. Unfortunately these political issues affect our ability to economically survive.

Also is anyone else familiar with the law of scarcity? It's a economic law that simply put means the more demand and the less quantity the higher the price of the object. The reverse also applies, the less the demand the lower the price of the object. This includes American Dollars.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved