MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/12/2010 09:58 AM

Thank you all for your support

FatherKarras
FatherKarras  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

First, you guys are impossible to quit. Like I said in my diary, you are all the family that I never had. Occasionally families disagree and argue. It's part of life. For my part, I apologize for going spastic.

While my self esteem is higher than its ever been in my life, my insecurities still exist, and I take things to heart very easily.

I do maintain that what happened was my fault, and I shoulder that responsibility graciously. I just wasn't very gracious about the manner in which it was delivered.

I may not agree with some of the rules of this board, but I understand that you guys have your reasons.

And I'll say this again: I wasn't treading on the thread, I was trying to get everyone involved to CELEBRATE the thread.

I just haven't been the same since I stopped posting on here, so, if you'll have me back, Stacey, Bridget and Jeni, I would love to continue being a part of the family. If not, I totally understand. Just let me know, and be honest. Don't take me back out of guilt. That's not fair to you or to me.

Just be honest with me, as I always strive to be honest with you. And I promise not to make anymore jokes about 'being bipolar' versus 'having bp'. Smile

Let me know.

All my love to all of you,

Patrick

04/12/2010 12:08 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

We never wanted you to leave in the first place so of course keep posting you are a very valuable member of this group and please don't ever think otherwise. You have helped so many with your words of wisdom and humor. I love having you here as do many others. Big hugs, Your Good Friend Stacey Wink

04/12/2010 12:39 PM
Tommy100
Tommy100  

Hey man Patric you are part of the family.. Huggel.. Tom..

Edit.. Darn there`s no beating Stacey to the draw. Laughing Silly Sideways Silly Tongue

Post edited by: Tommy100, at: 04/12/2010 12:45 PM

04/12/2010 05:59 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

Well, I for one do make the faux pas of saying, "I'm bipolar" because, to me, it is a part of who I am, not just something I "have". It's the way my brain is, and although I'm absolutely grateful for the meds and other treatments that control and subdue the "beast in me", I believe that the heightened emotions and perceptions have carried a gift with them, too. More compassion, more intuition, more creativity (not just during the "manic moments", either; I think you have to become very creative to cope with the challenges of this mood disorder.)

Patrick, FatherKarras, welcome back, although I don't feel like you were ever really gone! You still get a gif!

04/12/2010 06:01 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

(Here's another one I've been dying to use, and I thought you'd like it! Use it, don't use it, with my blessing!)

funny rabbit

04/12/2010 06:05 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

LOL Tongue Rabbit looks kinda like a guinea pig haha

04/13/2010 06:23 PM
FatherKarras
FatherKarras  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

That's okay. As long its got pancakes on his head, he's gonna wind up in my belly.

04/13/2010 06:34 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Ewwww LOL Tongue

04/13/2010 07:06 PM
FatherKarras
FatherKarras  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

And when you squish it, you get maple syrup? YUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

04/13/2010 07:07 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Now I just vomited in my mouth a little lol

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved