MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/07/2009 02:35 AM

Hi...I'm mysticsister, and I'm new...

mysticsister

Just wanted to say, I'Ve been BP II since late teens-I'm mid-50's. Also have numerous physical issues.

I'm in the PTSD group, and now this one. Hope to get to know some of you...

Also-the good part (there actually is one to all this)-I'm a creative type...

mysticsister

Post edited by: mysticsister, at: 08/07/2009 02:36 AM

08/07/2009 03:47 AM
serendipity09
serendipity09  

Hiya mysticsister,

Welcome! Smile

I have been BP II since my early teens, I believe, and I am now in my mid-30's...

You may also want to join the Bipolar group, too... I've noticed that it's pretty active over there... Smile (just giving you even more support options...)

-Serendipity

08/07/2009 08:57 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to the group, I hope you find yourself comfortable here, it is a very supportive group. You can make many new friends dealing with the same issues. Like Serendipity said there is another group they are more BP I but some of them are very nice also. I look forward to hearing more about you. Hugs Stacey Smile

08/07/2009 09:25 AM
SpazyJess
SpazyJess  
VIP Member

Welcome to the groupSmile Serendipity made a good suggestion. I belong to both. I'm more active here since I'm one of the GL's, but sometimes I'll post in the other group. It's like having double support. The only differences btw the two is the BP group has more of a mix of BPI's and II's and there are more members. Hopefully we can build up more members here too. Well I'm glad that you found us and feel free to jump in anytime.

08/07/2009 05:09 PM
mysticsister

Miss Stacy,

Thank you so much for the welcome. I think when I originally looked at this group, your's is one of the bios that caught my eye. Not only because of the BPII,

but we share many of the same physicals problems.

I am quite sure you'll be hearing a lot from me-let's just say, I write a lot, and I'm starting to feel comfortable. Being mostly intovert, it took a little while.

Right now, I'm just trying to answer people, and click the right buttons-I am not gifted with the technology gene!

Later,

mysticsister

08/07/2009 05:20 PM
mysticsister

Jessy,

Thank you for the welcome. I will follow Serendipity's suggestion to join the Bi-Polar group. I'm glad I'm here.

You caught my eye because of the quotes-I'm a quote fanatic. I'll be around-hopefully, more

creative looking. All in time...

mysticsister

08/07/2009 05:52 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I look forward to hearing more from you and sharing stories! That would be great. In the meantime if there is anything I can help you with while you are trying to navigate the site just pm me. Hugs Stacey

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved