MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/08/2009 03:43 AM

Confused

dazed365
dazed365  

Hi...I'm having problems with relationships. Can't seem to stay in one, I get paranoid with signs that show weakness in my partner. Then I realize, I'm not so great myself and stay in it, when I begin to feel in my heart its not right. Am I going to do this with all my relationships?Sad

12/08/2009 04:17 AM
yippeeskippee
yippeeskippee  

If it helps any, I am on my 2nd marriage to a wonderful, loving, caring, understanding man who puts up with all of my little insecurities about our relationship. We've been married for 7 years. It took me quite some time to really, really trust him, and to give myself and my heart to him. He is far from perfect and drives me insane (ha ha!) sometimes, and I do have days that I wonder if I made the right choice in marrying him. I think we all wonder at times about that, even if everything is going OK. I seriously doubt you'll do that with all of your relationships. I have a long, long track record of, well, bad choices in relationships and it just took time to find the right guy for me. I'm glad I persisted. The funny thing is, right about the time I decided that I was done looking is when I found him. Doesn't that always happen? Smile

12/08/2009 05:51 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I think you are being too hard on yourself, I dont think you should second guess yourself and stay in relationships just because you have some faults of your own. You deserve better. If you really like the guy and you are just nit picking thats one thing you should try to work it out, but if you are staying because you dont think you can get better due to your issues than you should end it. Good Luck! Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved