MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/29/2008 08:18 AM

Fat As Ever(page 2)

cappy1978
cappy1978  

I am sorry to hear about your weight gain. I balloned to 220 with most of the weight gaining anti-psychotics. I am down to 150 thanks to my P-Doc putting me on a combo of Lamictal and Geodon.

I also ride a stationary bike 5/week for 10 miles each day and work out with weights three days a week. I eat a low-fat diet and hardly eat junk food. I will occasionally have a greasy cheeseburger, but that's like every other month. I eat oatmeal for breakfast, a yougurt for lunch, and fish or chicken with a veggie and brown rice. Eating sensible helps...

You might want to talk to your P-doc and asking him/her if they could change your meds to a lower dose or something totally different.

It took me three years to lose that weight and I really think you can do it too...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved