MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/09/2012 03:45 PM

well waited appointment failure.

TenaceFemme
TenaceFemme  

I havnt seen a doctor in months becuase they switched my dr. Anyway i felt like i really needed help and still do. And they just want to talk about history blah blah blah times up. Now i have to figure out how to get my blood levels checked without insurance or money!!!!! It turned my day upside down.

05/09/2012 05:46 PM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
VIP Member

That sucks!

05/10/2012 10:41 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

The first time they usually do want to talk about history when you are seeing a new doctor. He should have evaluated your medications though and made some changes in my opinion, but I'm not sure how that works with psychiatrists. Do you have to take a medication where you have to get your blood checked? I couldn't afford to get mine checked because I don't have any insurance and much money either. I'd ask him about something that doesn't require it. I hope that you can get over this hump soon with good results.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved