MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/03/2012 07:30 PM

Geodon Generic Question

stephenssusie10

Recently my Pdoc prescribed me the generic version of Geodon, and I took it for the first time tonight. I am feeling like I haven't even taken it. Usually when I miss a dose of Geodon I start to feel really anxious, it is horrible, like a never ending panic attack. I am getting that feeling with the generic version, even though I took a dose. I am just wanting to see if anyone else has taken the generic version, did it interact differently than the brand name? Is this just all in my head? I am unable to see the pdoc because my insurance is horrible and they haven't given me medical insurance yet.

05/03/2012 08:18 PM
mem2427

Been taking the generic for a few weeks now and I noticed no change. Hope it starts to kick in and you feel better.

05/03/2012 09:16 PM
stephenssusie10

thanks so much for your response. I am just hoping that it is just a one time thing. I am feeling a lot better since posting this, so maybe it just took longer to take effect.

05/03/2012 09:49 PM
InvisibleMe
InvisibleMe  

I switched to the generic when I was taking it after 2 years on the brand name, and it didn't seem any different.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved