MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/19/2011 11:03 AM

Crap, now I'm hypomanic(page 2)

3Lions66
3Lions66  

Thankfully, I don't have many sleeping issues. Nut, when I do NyQuil is my best friend. It knocks me the F--OUT!

10/19/2011 11:15 AM
ForeverChanging
ForeverChanging  

3lions...never thought of the nyquil. Have to remember that. Usually knocks me out too but last time i felt sick and took it while hypo it just made my skin scrawl more and all the racing thoughts were even worse. Tossed all night. Maybe try it next time. Im hypo right now as well and its really sucking. I also have pain with fibro and herniated disc so its also aggitated and doesn't help. Im always scared to take something to sleep cause my husbands a heavy sleeper and im afraid i wont wake if my son needs me. Hes 5 and i keep a monitor on so i can hear if he gets up. The ocd causes irrational fears and im sure the good Lord would wake one of us if our son needed us but still. Used to take lunesta but my ptsd dreams and just dreams in general were getting bad and i was waking in panic attack so came off it.

Hope you level out and don't crash. Im starting to get more depressed so maybe you will just go back to normal.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved