MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/07/2011 10:48 AM

Deactivated Facebook account.......

Wharton16
Wharton16  

.....because I was being belligerent and sarcastic to people and was within millimetres of being rude to my nieces mother-in-law. Shocked

My mood at the moment is foul so it's best I leave social sites alone right now.

Dunno whether it is mixed mood as I am laughing hysterically in between growing horns and a forked tail. Devil

There seems to be an awful lot of 'why is everyone ignoring me' which is causing much of this mood and nastiness and intellectual put downs.

So I left Facebook before I did irreparable harm.

Will make apt for docs Monday. Sigh.

Thanks for listening folks.

Grace. Silly

10/07/2011 01:35 PM
Moonbaby
Moonbaby  

Hi Gracie--it's good you realized what's going on and took steps to not do irreparable harm. Glad you have made doc appointments. Hope you get this under control soon. Hugs,

10/07/2011 05:32 PM
Wharton16
Wharton16  

Hi Moonbaby,

Thanks for your reply. I just had a visit from a friend and I feel much better now. But now my head is literally buzzing. Bet I have a cracking headache in the morning. Sad. Does it ever end?

Will keep you posted,

Love and light

Grace x

10/11/2011 06:41 AM
InvisibleMe
InvisibleMe  

I'm very proud of you for getting help. You shouldn't have to feel that way. It's nice that your friend came to visit to help you feel better, but you really need a consistent remedy.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved