MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/04/2011 04:26 PM

does anybody notice a difference in their vision?

TenaceFemme
TenaceFemme  

I'm going through deppressed states and their pretty bad. I notice a difference in my vision that's very weird. I'm not doing so good all I want to do is drink but I can't becusse I have to take care of my duaghter. They lowered my geodon to help eleviate my deppression but its not working. I just have this feeling that I don't care anymore. My husband works 12 hour shifts. And sleeps atleast seven

My daughter goes to school. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm alone all the time. And I'm alone trying to take care of a seven year old. And I guess I'm just scared.

10/04/2011 05:00 PM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6829
VIP Member

Please don't feel alone. You've always got the board when you need someone to talk to. You can always PM me if you want to talk, or chat with me.

10/07/2011 03:54 AM
InvisibleMe
InvisibleMe  

The eye doctor told me the meds I take (can't remember which ones but I know at least 3) caused me to go from 20/20 vision to requiring glasses. What a bummer! It's good you're not drinking because it makes everthing worse. You're doing the right thing. I know that alone feeling and it sucks. Please post when you feel that way. You're not alone in feeling alone.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved