MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/25/2011 03:30 PM

MEMORY !!!(page 2)

rigje
rigje  
I'm an Advocate

its official then, memory is a problem and we all will have to learn to live without a good one - i am going to try and write more lists - and maybe take more pictures so i can remember stuff

recently i went somewhere with friends - we had done the same trip the last year and the one before that - i could not remember either and they all talked about it as if it was yesterday

things like that are embarrasing to me - but even worse is when i cant remember names - some take a LONG time to get - and others are just once

03/25/2011 06:05 PM
jlemom34
jlemom34  

For me it is stress. When I am stressed i can't remember anything. So it is just habit for me to write everything significant, for me and the rest of the family, down in my Google calendar and it is synced with my phone to alert me. Even though at the time I feel I can remember, I never know what I will be like come the time I need to remember. Know what I mean? Lol. Those other people who think you "forget" on purpose will get theirs someday...we all get oldWink

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved