03/06/2011 07:03 AM

Bipolar Type II Videos on MDJunction

roy
roy  
Admin
I'm an Advocate

Hello Everyone!

Such a pleasure to write you all.

Once again... a major improvement to the MDJunction platform today! (those of you who are subscribed to our email updates already got the notice...)

We just launched a video section for each of the support groups, full of quality video content.

Check out the Bipolar Type II Videos page and others like the Bipolar Videos page.

The robust video library has tons of videos. I suggest using the search box to the right of the video player to search for any topic you're interested in (it can also be non related like funny movies and crafts). You can click on 'Discuss this video' to the right of the player which will start a forum discussion about the video with the video inside or even share with friends via email - just click on the mail icon at the bottom of the player..

ENJOY my friends! But not too much time in front of the screen Wink

roy

03/09/2011 03:20 AM
roy
roy  
Admin
I'm an Advocate

Hi - it's me again...

I got many PMs from members asking to upload their own videos. At this point we can't add to the library . but hope we will be able to soon, we understand the importance of that!

and another (not related) topic...Two weeks ago we added to the MDJunction toolbar (now available on chrome too) the Groupon application that shows you the hottest daily deals in your town, every day. We received great feedback from the people using the toolbar so I suggest trying it out!!!

CU

roy

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved