MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/28/2011 12:46 PM

Medications

sway

I'm all out of my meds. And the insurance company decided that I have to do mail order and I'm totally out of everything. I went to get them filled and it was over 1,000 dollars and We can't afford that. So I will not get my meds for 3 weeks. I'm going to go go crazy. My Anxiety is through the roof. I don't know what else to do

01/28/2011 01:22 PM
RickEJ
RickEJ  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Some places have like a recycle for meds program for people that cant afford them.

You might check and see of theres a place like that where you live. The ER would get you through the night for a high price.

Those are all I know. If you got some benedryl it may help with anxiety. I know it make a lot of people tired so thats worth a try. A double dose of relaxation or sleepytime tea can pack a good wallop. I used to use the relaxation tea and use 2 bags, it worked really well.

01/28/2011 01:51 PM
InvisibleMe
InvisibleMe  

Rick has some great suggestions. I've been in that situation before and the withdraw was horrible. You may need to go to the psych hospital like I did to get back on them. The lamictal withdraw side effects are bad in particular. Please consider it.

01/28/2011 08:44 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Call your doctor and have him give you samples if he will, he should have some on hand.

02/02/2011 12:46 AM
mem5462

Hope your ok, I had a tough time week before last with Lamictal rash and dizzy but this last week I am better.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved