MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/09/2010 10:25 AM

Change of meds..

crestwave
crestwave  

Hi

I am meeting my friend for coffee on Thursday morning. I am looking forward to it although my other friends do not like him.

One of my friends who is schizophrenic has been upsetting me so I am taking a break from her for a while.

My next-door neighbour and I are getting along o.k. but I think he likes me more than a friend and I just want to be friends,nothing more.

The doctor has changed my meds and I am so pleased.

Thanks

Smile

Post edited by: crestwave, at: 11/09/2010 10:26 AM

11/09/2010 02:07 PM
Moonbaby
Moonbaby  

Hi Crestwav, you sound like you are doing well and feel good enough to be out and about. Glad you are enjoying your friends and glad you are feeling good. It's very healthy to know when you need to have a break from someone. Hugs,

11/09/2010 02:27 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Have fun on Thursday with your friend!! I think it's good that you are going to take a break from your schizophrenic friend. You need space from her. I'm glad your neighbor is getting along with you. If he tries to make advances on you, you will just have to tell him that you don't like him that way, just as a friend. Yay, your doctor finally changed your medications. I am so happy for you. I hope they work out for you and make you feel lots better. I am very glad he did that for you. You have been needing that to happen.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved