RockOnSMILE
RockOnSMILEPosts: 153

Post edited by: RockOnSMILE, at: 08/27/2010 11:23 PM

08/22/2010 08:35 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm so sorry that you do this to your mother. She takes it so well too. Your therapist has no way to get it under control? What about your psychiatrist? There's got to be a way to adjust your medications to fix this. There seems to be some kind of trauma that has happened to you in the night time that you are angry about. Is there something that happened to you when you were younger? These are all things you could work on with your therapist. It must be so hard to deal with and my heart goes out to you. I can see that you feel guilt for what you say and yell at your mother for. She is a strong woman. I hope that you can figure out what it is. Do you stay at home? Do you depend on her to entertain you during the day? Maybe you need to practice some independence. I don't know the situation at home. I wish you the best and hope you find the answers to the questions. Just remember that we will help in any way that we can. We are here for you always.

08/22/2010 09:42 PM
RockOnSMILE
RockOnSMILEPosts: 153

Thank you for your response. It has me thinking. I'm not so sure what it is about the night time, but it's clearly something. I am home every day and I'm meeting with this man that hires job coaches, because I've done that before and I believe I'm stable right now so I should get a part time job so during the day I won't feel as lonely. I love my mom's company and I could never ask for any other best friend. I can't stop the tears, whether it's crying at her or after the fact that I realized "Holy crap, please tell me I didn't really say that......" Yeah, I need independence, without a doubt.

It might have a lot to do with my MS and Fibro symptoms worsening at night too.

08/22/2010 10:00 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That's great that you want to get a part-time job so you won't be so lonely. It sounds like you and your mom get along really good. I'm sure you cry a whole lot when night time comes. It's hard to believe what you say sometimes. Independence is a great feeling. I'm sorry you have MS and Fibro too. That's got to be hard on you too. Just remember we are here for you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved