MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/19/2010 05:14 AM

Bipolar Support in VIRGINIA

MissJLBranch
MissJLBranch  

Hello all, Well I am new to the group however not to MDJunction. I have just recently became an active member again. I am here because the area I live in does not offer any true support groups for people suffering from Bipolar disorder. There's a group for our spouses!!!! Just not us!

So I am here looking for added support but also in search of other people in the HAMPTON ROADS area who are in need of something a little extra. I have organized a local support group for people with Bipolar disorder to meet regularly for support and well fun with people who can relate.

So, Im looking for new friends from all over the world but if you are in my area please contact me, Id love the chance to introduce you to my group.

Thank you

08/19/2010 05:49 AM
beautifulmind
beautifulmind  

Miss Branch,

I want to give you a warm WELCOME to our online group!! I think it's admirable that you are starting a group of your own in your area. I am sure others who need it that live near you will be grateful. I look forward to learning more about you and in the meantime we are here for you! Smile

08/19/2010 08:38 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

08/19/2010 08:59 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I posted to your reply in the bipolar group, but I want to welcome you to this group too, so Welcome!! You will like it here and I wish you the best!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved