MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/24/2010 11:44 AM

Coping

crestwave
crestwave  

Well, I am not taking sleeping pills at the moment but I am sleeping fine. I would like to change my doctor and it looks possible as I have already seen some-one else.

My ex still wants to be with me but due to his previous abusive behaviour I can't although part of me wants to. I hope I am not being too hard on him.

I am lonely but coping. T.V.is my main evening company!

05/24/2010 11:58 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

That's great that you are sleeping well. I say go for it on a new psychiatrist if the one you have isn't to your liking. As far as your ex, I think you are making the right decision on not being with him. No one should abuse a woman in any situation. That is wrong and you don't deserve that kind of treatment. You are not being to hard on him, he doesn't deserve you and can wallow in his pain if you ask me!! I'm sorry you are so lonely. I get that way too. I am constantly on facebook and MDJ to pass the time. I watch some t.v. and read every once in awhile, but mainly spend my time on the computer. I hope that you feel better with the loneliness real soon. Hugs

05/24/2010 12:07 PM
crestwave
crestwave  

Thank you, Joy.

05/24/2010 05:13 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

hugs fairy

Post edited by: jenigood1, at: 05/24/2010 05:18 PM

05/24/2010 05:31 PM
hunkydorie
hunkydorie  

Crestwave:

No one deserves to be abused physically/mentally and that includes male and female. Taking care of yourself is what you need to do and not to get caught up with someone who abuses you because you may feel that you are being too hard on him. How hard has he been on you? You are important and need to be treated with respect.

Don't even give the time of day to someone who has abused you. They don't deserve it. I hope things go well for you.

05/25/2010 02:26 AM
RickEJ
RickEJ  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I have seen it all too often where a good woman goes back to an abusive boyfriend or husband. I have also been abused mentally by a few exes and I know they don't change. there a bunch of jealous control freaks who only care about their own needs. I think if you made it this far don't turn back. You will thank yourself later when you meet person who won't abuse you in any way. none of need abuse in our lives, we have alot to deal with having BPII. We all need love but not at that cost. ((((Hugs)))

05/25/2010 11:20 AM
santos63
santos63  

Hang in there, and try to make for an outing one evening a week. It'll make you feel better.

05/25/2010 11:33 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

If he has a past of being any type of abusive I think you are doing the right thing. My night life is my laptop and the tv in the background. Hubby works nights and also due to my disabilities I cant get around much either. I am so glad you have been sleeping well that is sooo great to hear!!! I think Anas suggestion of getting out for s night one night a week or if thats too much at first try once or twice a month at first. Do something for yourself to make you feel good. Smile Hugs

05/25/2010 12:15 PM
Tommy100
Tommy100  

Don`t let him back. Or get a cast iron frying pan.

Once a beater always a beater.

Sorry you are alone. But we are here. I am a few hours outa sync.! So there is always someone floating around.

Please PM if you want. You will get a reply asap.

Hugs Tom.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved