MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/27/2009 05:05 PM

Hey guys I have a few questions.

marie18
marie18  

I think I may have bipolar disorder. I will be happy one sec and than upset the next. One little thing can triger either one. Its like im at a constant battle with myself and my mind. Its really scary and it makes me worry. Cause sometimes bad things will come to my mind(like suicidal) and it scares the crap out of me. Cause I DO NOT want to do that at all!!! Its like its a battle constantly everyday. And im afraid to talk to ppl about it cause i dont want them to think im weird or crazy! This is my first time talking about it and its been going on for about 2 or 3 mnths. Van anyone help me out??Sad

05/27/2009 06:43 PM
tinao
tinao  

Dear marie,

first you need to find someone that you really trust like a school counslor, parent, teacher, or someone that can get you to a doctor. It could be that you are just under alot of stress lately and you need some relief. It might be something else. however, you will never get the help you need till you take that first step into getting help; I really hope that tis helps you. if you ever need to pm me any time. I will be more than happy to help. tinao

05/27/2009 06:58 PM
marie18
marie18  

thank youSmile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved