MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/10/2010 10:33 AM

IDK

tparham
tparham  

I always thought that I would never be the girl that people would point at and call bipolar and make fun of because i had a baby, and tried to kill myself. I am that girl, and I've tried to change my ways but nobody understands how hard it is. I've stopped taking all of my meds, because they don't work and when I do take them, they make me feel like a fucking zombie who can't answer for my own sefl. So I just give up. I feel so much better now that I didn't kill myself. Things around me feel and seem more alive and I like that.

11/11/2010 12:16 AM
fearsuncoiled
fearsuncoiled  

Hello,welcome..I too feel the same way about medications.when I was at my old school and let's say I was just having a bad morning somebody would say "jeze stop acting bipolar",they were only kidding and they didn't know I was bipolar literally..keep your head up.because life is going to be okay,ive battled suicide thoughts in the past,I try and find things that I can focus on and distract myself..don't let being bipolar own you as a person.because you're stronger than the labels out there.if you need anything please message me.

11/14/2010 04:21 PM
LAS1991
LAS1991Posts: 225

Think everybody has to find their own balance with medications, but ye, don't make yourself numb to the world, don't bounce off the walls because your not stable though. Don't let it define you as a person either, we've all been through some real dark shit im sure of that. Everyday you're here you're moving forward which means your a day closer to having people just seeing you as a normal person rather than that girl.

Lloyd.

11/15/2010 08:31 AM
tparham
tparham  

thank you

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved