MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/29/2009 10:31 PM

Anyone awake - Saturday August 29th(page 28)

UnsureOfMyself

tis the name of the game, the game we are all forced to play, i get manic where i think nothing is wrong with me, then the other day out of nowhere i was like Wow, screw life, im done. then i went to the hospital, before i even left or had anything, i was right up there again
--- The discussion has been locked ---

08/29/2009 10:36 PM
nsnelling
nsnelling  

Yes I am bipolar as well. I unlike my daughter was not diagnosed till I became and adult. And some days are horrible. Then what starts out as a basic thought becomes a horrible pattern then it leads to really bad thoughts like you said unsureofmyself of the screw life im done with it thoughts

08/29/2009 10:39 PM
UnsureOfMyself

absolutely i know, i wish wed figured this out when i was younger, id rather my mom have known why i acted out so much before she went

08/29/2009 10:41 PM
UnsureOfMyself

i have my habits and i want nothing but the mood swings to go away, hell id love to be manic forever. such energy and strength, but i know its not possible

08/29/2009 10:42 PM
nsnelling
nsnelling  

How do you deal with the rapid cycling. I mean right now I feel all sorts of messed up thoughts. I would go to the ER for the suicidal thoughts but feel like noone would beleive me and they would call me "crazy"

08/29/2009 10:43 PM
nsnelling
nsnelling  

Nights like tonight I cycle so rapidly no one would beleive me cause they cant see inside my head. I want to do so much and feel like I can acheive the world but at the same time want to just say f this life

08/29/2009 10:50 PM
UnsureOfMyself

well, i would like to see the person who could write down their thoughts as fast as they can think em, THEN `normies` (lol) will get a small insight into what we feel/think/contemplate

08/29/2009 10:50 PM
UnsureOfMyself

and i think you may be having a mixed episode

08/29/2009 10:51 PM
nsnelling
nsnelling  

that is so true, I hate when you say you have a disability and people look at you and say your just fine when your not

08/29/2009 10:53 PM
nsnelling
nsnelling  

I have been having a lot of these days where I am feeling like I can accomplish the world but at the same time thinking of getting in my car and driving off a cliff. I had one counselor that told me it is okay to think the thoughts as long as I dont get off the couch to act on them

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 28 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved