MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/30/2009 07:29 AM

Anyone Awake Thursday July 30(page 7)

MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

This was when I was just starting with the cocaine. I worked in real estate after that and that's when I started using the coke heavily. I had as much time as I wanted on my hands. Almost every penny I made went towards coke. I went to rehab while I was still a realtor and eased my way out of it about 6 months later. I didn't work for almost 18 months and then went to work for the city court as a deputy clerk. I lasted 6 months there, but wanted to quit after a month. I stayed bc my husband kept telling me to hang in there. It wasn't enough that I was a nervous wreck and coming home crying almost every night. I was really having alot of bad episodes, manic, but mainly depressed when I was there.
--- The discussion has been locked ---

07/30/2009 07:31 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

On a side note, my kids (son and husband) think I drink too much diet pop. I've already started my pop kick this morning and it's only 9:30! Wonder how many pops I'll drink today. I think 6 is too many. I usually drink 4/5. So if I can stay under that amount. Of course I could drink more than that, but too appease my family I don't. They must think something bad is going to happen to me.

07/30/2009 07:32 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

That sounds like that was a rough job. I've had my share of jobs like that too. I mostly have had good jobs, but bad bosses. Usually I come home crying after the first day.

07/30/2009 07:32 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

I found that the aspartame gave me headaches so I quit the diet cokes. Now I drink Propel water, I don't like unflavored water yuck!

07/30/2009 07:35 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

I wanted that job part time, but the only position they had open was full time, so I took it. There was too much work and not enough people. I couldn't take the stress. Plus I had to deal with the people that came in for tickets and stuff like that, not to mention keying in ALL of the tickets that had been issued in a 3 day period...unreal!

07/30/2009 07:35 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

Doesn't Propel has stuff in it too for sweetner? I would drink them, but they have too many calories and they are too expensive.

07/30/2009 07:36 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

A full time job can def lead to stress big time, that's why I want to start off slow.

07/30/2009 07:40 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Propel has nutrasweet in it I think. It's a bit on the too sweet side for me some days, other days I drink it like crazy. I pay $3.59 for a 6 pack of it.

I don't blame you for wanting to start off slow. Not many jobs let you do that though. Especially in this job market. You said something about retail, I worked at Penney's at night when I was working another job. I really liked that job, but spent alot of money bc of the sales and my discount LOL It supported my clothes habit.

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 07/30/2009 07:40 AM

07/30/2009 07:41 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

Now I have to check and see how many calories are in them LOL

Only 20 calories per bottle, not as bad as some of those vitamin waters. Those things, like Sobe are gross.

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 07/30/2009 07:43 AM

07/30/2009 07:45 AM
MsJ
MsJ  
VIP Member

I don't drink more than 4 a day, usually 2 1/2 bottles. I should switch to regular water, but just can't handle no taste.

I have to bring my dog out, she's about to bust LOL

I'll check back in and see if you are still around.

Post edited by: MsJ, at: 07/30/2009 07:47 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 7 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved