MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/23/2009 06:05 PM

What song or songs do you listen to when...

Kittyn1971
Kittyn1971  

... when you are in your super bitch, aggressive, fuck 'em all stage?

.... That is SO how I feel inside ....

I put my playlist under my profile, however the top song that I play that describes how I feel perfectly is "Coming Undone" by Korn.

So, what's your song(s) of choice?

Post edited by: Kittyn1971, at: 06/23/2009 06:07 PM

06/23/2009 06:28 PM
KateManic
KateManic  

I listen to "Hey John What's Your Name Again" by The Devil Wears Prada and "The Backward Pumpking Song" by Dance Gavin Dance. Smile

06/23/2009 08:12 PM
Sinnspruch
Sinnspruch  

Bodies by Drowning Pool. It gets my blood flowing and I get excited.

06/23/2009 08:49 PM
neondreams
neondreams  
VIP Member

I have alot of songs I enjoy listening to when I'm p*ssed, but one of my favorites is Thunderkiss 65 by White Zombie.

06/24/2009 11:06 AM
Kittyn1971
Kittyn1971  

Loooooooove that song. Gonna go add it to my playlist! Cool

06/24/2009 11:30 AM
Wes
Wes  

It's kinda alien to me listen to music that I can relate to on an emotional level when I'm pissed. The ONLY time I've ever done that, I ended up drunk, and leaving the funeral reception of a good wonderful young friend of mine. I got in my Tahoe and drove from San Jose to Oakland at speeds in excess of 100Mph. It's like I was LOOKING to get in an accident, like the struggle was literally going on in my arms and chest and head. When I got home, the first thing I saw was my new born daughter, and the thought that I could have died and would have left her with no dad literally crushed me. While in the car I had been listening to Metallica "Kill Em All"

Bleh, now I try my damndest to listen to mellower music if I get angry. I really like the sound track from "Into the Wild" there's one song on there in particular I prefer titled "Hard Sun", it's sung by Eddie Vedder.

Sorry for the ramble.

Post edited by: Wes, at: 06/24/2009 11:31 AM

06/24/2009 12:40 PM
thescot

Anything from Korn is good - Going to one of their shows is even better! Laughing

I like to listen to Mudshovel from staind - from their first album when Aaron was in a dark place before all their radio stuff. Good listen

Cause you can't feel my ANGER

You can't feel my pain

You can't feel my torment

Driving me insane

I can't fight these feelings they will bring me pain

You can't take away

Make me whole again

06/25/2009 01:55 PM
thescot

I've been listening to Eminem lately - can't get into anything else - I really enjoy his new album - His last couplbe of songs really sum up how I'm feeling (most of it anyways )

'Deja Vu' and 'Beautiful' - Give them a listen - they're pretty deep

Scott

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved